Season 5 Nadia

Is anyone else totally worried about Nadia, when she wakes up, she's gonna found out that the love of her life, Weiss, has moved to DC? I am a huge Neiss fan and I wanted to know you guys' opinions!

I think that either episode 12 or 13 she is gonna wake up because in Alias Mag. #13 they had actually said that she was going to wake up in the return of episodes 10 and 11.

"Episodes 10 and 11 will air as a two hour peice and that will be the big return of the show for the back half year. The second hour will be insane because: Sydney is going to be giving birth, Lena will be back and badder than ever, Sloane will be making some choices that will change him forever, Nadia is going to wake up- it's going to be insane!"

But only half of them happened...

1. Birth

2. Lena was BAD
3. Sloane
4. Nadia

And not only is she going to be overwhelmed by Weiss, she is going to find out that Syd & Vaughn were angaged, pregnet, he was killed, Irina delivered the baby, Rachal and Tom are replacing her and Weiss, Sloane is out of custody, Elena was killed, and she will have to find out all of this at once. It's going to be so dreadful!
*So, any opinions?!

yeah ive been thinking nabout that since he left at the beginning of the season. but then i didnt really think she would come back. now that she's coming back, i wonder if theyre just gonna pretend weiss and nadia were never together and hope the viewers dont notice since they never developed their relationship too much. but they were certainly together and probably pretty close, we just didnt see it. he was at syd/nadia's place alllll the time. they were definitely pretty serious.

i dont know whats gonna happen, but im worried about it too. if they just dont mention it and pretend sweiss were never together i'm gonna be sooooo upset with the writers.

i dont think nadia will come back in this ep since it wasnt in the promo and will is coming back. i could find out, but im attempting to be spoiler-free. :smiley:

Amen to the spoiler free Zone!

Well, my friend was really the one who nearly CRIED because she was such a HUGE Nadia/Weiss shipper... She has been overly depressed because she couldn't see them together!

i dont care how bummed out Nadia is gonna be when she wakes up, she needs to come back onto the show for the last season comon she is sydneys sister afterall...................... weiss will probally come back tooooo if not she can live wif daddy sloane!!

i just want them to at least acknowledge weiss and nadia's relationship. i'm gonna be really mad if nadia wakes up and they never mention it. the writers have to be really stupid if they think the viewers arent gonna notice if they totally disregard it.

^ Ya, that's what I was worrying about because that would eb really stupid if they disregard that they were together. Who knows :thinking: ?

~Andrea :angelic:

Back