NBA 2003-2004 Season

but are they going to have Divac? I believe he's a free agent right now.

I'm happy with the Spurs signings. They resigned Ginobili and are signing sharpshooter Brent Barry.

That's true, but still there's a good bunch of players. And if Divac leaves, then Miller would be in the starting lineup. And hopefully Webber does not get hurt.

Webber's body has taken a toll over the years. I don't think he can handle an 82 game season. The Kings can play well without him as was the case for 3/4 of last season. Miller would be much more suitable in the starting lineup than Divac. Since Shaq is going to Miami Divac wouldnt' be needed as much.

Kenyon Martin in Atlanta, Brent Barry in San Antonio, Stehen Jackson in Indiana, Shaq in Miami, and maybe Antonio McDyess in Detoit. Some interesting off season moves going on!

Well, Shaq is now with Miami. I can't believe all they gave up for him. Pfft.

So many big trades and whatnot this year.

But alas, I don't think I'll be paying much attention to next season... no more McGrady on the Magic. I'm still uber depressed about that. (n)

AgentDesertRose said:
Oh no. Peja wants out of the Kings. And it sounds like it might be because of Webber. Great. >.<
[post="951301"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It is because of Webber and because Vlade left. The Kings will get a lot in return though. I personally would like Peja for the Spurs.

Back