Need Some Advice

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Ok I have a guy question...?

There is this guy at my school we have everything in common and he like Alias haha..Well I have known him for about three and a half years and well I really like him..I dont know what I should do... any advice?

Well, you could ask him to go see a movie or something... don't actually specify that it's a date... then you could decide from there if he's really dating/boyfriend material.

yeah, do that, but make sure you sit next to him, just don't let him no just yet that you are sitting next to him purposefully. if it goes well, go alone next time...

Ya I know He started watching it because I told him it had lots of action scenes and we both like buffy so he said he would check it out

Ok I have a guy question...?

There is this guy at my school we have everything in common and he like Alias haha..Well I have known him for about three and a half years and well I really like him..I dont know what I should do... any advice?

do you know him pretty well? If not, try to get to know him better. Maybe you can convince him to ask you out on a date....or you can ask.

i say ask him out! bringing other ppl is a good idea too, and do sit next to him, your friends can help u make that look like it wan'st on purpose! : remembers when she did that : Good luck! ; )

try to "go out" in groups first. Like, get 3 of your closest buddies and 3 of his closest buddies and go out to the movies, so that you can grow your friendship/relationship. From then on, you can decide whether you want him to be your boyfriend, or you think the friendship's just too strong that you don't want to screw it up by going out with him. voila! i hope it works. :smiley:

Back