Never to Have Loved At All

ELLE YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAACK! :D :D :D :D :D

see i read it just like i promised :D It's amazing! :woot:

but must you be so mean to lauren? :angelic: :lol:

PM when mores up pretty please!

I'm not being mean to Lauren. Come on, Siri, you know me; once I start a story, I love to kill off all my characters *coughuntitledcough* so trust me, I'm being truly merciful towards Lauren! :angelic:

~me :angel2:

im really glad your back and this is great so far. but..lauren and syd together...theres gonna be a lot of tension...can i get a pm when you update again?

mystery_chick said:
hehe now they have to work with each other :D that's gonna be like the greatest part to read :lol: and i'm still convinced that Lauren's.... well evil ;) pst. you should kill Lauren now before it's too late *evil cackle* :lol: and Sydney and her 'elaborate' disguises. works evertime ;) great chapter Elle! more soon!
--Mandy :angelic:
mua ha ha ha!!! she is indeed evil and ought to be "delt" with. in other words, kill 'er off!

I'm glad you're back too elle! missed your writing! you're really good!!! and this story looks like it could go many interesting places. so great great great job and PM me too? that would be wonderful :smiley:

yay! I love it!
dbrizz

Wow! This is a sooooooo great! (y) Your writing-style is unic!!!
Can you send me a PM please when you update??? That would be very nice!
:woot:

Just read the first to chapters, and I gotta hand it to ya, I LOVE THEM! hehe so hurry up and post the next ones, because they're GRRREAT! :smiley:

Back