New Alias book!!!!( must read this post!)

xoAliasox

The Chosen One
In the new book that came out this month called 'Infiltration'
There is referance to the show!
1. Anna Espinosa ( season 1)
2. Sydney is in a night club and they play Back in Black by AC/DC(2.13)
3. Sydney is in Moscow undercover at K-Directorate. And the girl who works next her is like this big conspiracy theorist. She said that:
"I hear that they ( reffering to K-Directorate)are six years away from a genetic doubling program. On a mysterious island known as Cayo Concha. All they need is your DNA and POOF , they can make somebody else look like you. ( The doubling process that turned Allison to look like Francie!!!)
This is only up to pg. 88 mid. chapter 8!
I will add more as I read should be in the next couple of hours

thats really interesting, but maybe you shouldnt post all this stuff for the people that havent read it...ya know, i mean your saying they should read it but youre telling them eveything about it!
sounds good though.

Well I just thought that I would post it for the people who don't read it.
So that they will be intimidated to read it! I didn't mean to give information away! I just thought if they had reference to that then maybe in upcoming books like in a few years they might have reference on
Sydney's missing 2 years and
where Vaughn went syd 'DIED"
what happened to his father
where was jack when Irina died, Why Syd doesn't remember Sloane and so on and so on.

Is the new Alias book like the other books - they seems to aimed at the fans and teenagers. In fact I saw them in the young readers section!!!

xoAliasox said:
3. Sydney is in Moscow undercover at K-Directorate. And the girl who works next her is like this big conspiracy theorist. She said that:
"I hear that they ( reffering to K-Directorate)are six years away from a genetic doubling program. On a mysterious island known as Cayo Concha. All they need is your DNA and POOF , they can make somebody else look like you. ( The doubling process that turned Allison to look like Francie!!!)
Hee, I read the book already, and I just thought it was funny how the "conspiracy theorist" was right!

ninja-kitty said:
Is the new Alias book like the other books - they seems to aimed at the fans and teenagers. In fact I saw them in the young readers section!!!
At Borders, they're in the Young Adult section... but at Barnes & Nobles and Waldenbooks, they're in the regular fiction section...

Books a million has them in the Young adult section as well...

it was a great book!I always wondered how Syd and Anna met...very interesting!

I don't care what section they are in! I love ALIAS and I want to support it in anyway possible!
wasn't the book good???
I am goona add a poll to it!

I know this is a dumb question because I already know the answer. But is Sark in any of the books? I have 2 my friend got me for xmas, but they keep thorowing school books on me.

I got them from Amazon (Infiltration should be in my mailbox in 2 days!!) but I wondered if you knew where I could find news about the upcoming books, because I have seen nothing about Skin deep or Vanishing act except the little synopsis on Amazon!

you can pre order the books on Amazon Now!!! I already have my copies coming in the day they hit the shelves!!! Then I will have my summer reading done!LOL
I LOVE to read!

i really enjoyed it...Infiltration didn't seem as dumbed down as the other ones. you know, like the characters weren't constantly re-introduced.

and there hasn't been any sign of sark yet, but itd be really cool if they did some sark novels, like they did for vaughn!

Back