Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want to read it!

• Didn't Like it!

• Read it and Hated it!

• Total voters
I'm getting the book at the mall this Sat. I let my friend borrow my other Alias books though, so now I'm going to get them back before I read the new one... sometimes it's hard to remember what was happening in the books when you're so concerned with the show and there are months between books! Well I can't wait to read it!

I've heard a lot of bad things about those books. First I wanted to get them. Then I came on here and asked for people's opinions.

They told me they were juvenile, that a lot of things didn't make sense since it was written by people that really don't have that much to do with the show.

As it is, we have Alias magazines, the Alias Declassified book, the Alias DVDs, AllAlias.com and the SD network. That's more than enough for me... These books are short novels, prequels of what supposedly happened to Sydney before the show started.

Some of it deals with Noah Hicks, which, as Chris Rock would say, is just plain DISGUSTING!!

it was pretty darn good. i read it in one sitting because i didn't want to do anything else! it'd say its one of my favorites (disappeared is my fav!)

I read all the books except this one and the two Michael Vaughn novels. I have the book but I've been so busy with school that I only have time to go on the internet or read a book and I chose the internet. Luckily schools almost out, then I'll have time to read the books and spend all day on the internet. When I say I haven't read it, I mean all of it. I think I'm going to start reading the rest of it. I hope its as good as the rest!!!

~Carter~

this was a great book. i love all the alias books (especially the vaughn ones) but this one is one of my favorites. And I love Noah! he is not "disgusting"!

I just got this book yesterday in finished it a few minutes ago ... it was one of the best ones! I love Noah/Sydney in the books, but in the TV show it's like :blink:

does anyone know how many books they are going to put out? i dont like reading but im really in to these. i wish they would make a book about jack, more than just in father fig. i havent read the previews for the next three books but are they going to put in there how syd met will or do we just have to assume how they met?

Back