Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want to read it!

• Didn't Like it!

• Read it and Hated it!

• Total voters
The books aren't that accurate sometimes (ex: In Free Fall [I think it 's free fall] when Sydney goes to Sloane's house she meets Emily for the first time, but in the show she said that Emily was a second mother to her when Irina died when she was 6.). But I enjoy them, they're an easy read, but interesting ;)

IT'S OUT!???????? YAY!!!

i haven't read the it, but i will soon! i went looking for it in the beginning of may, but it wasn't out yet.

i really like the books, especially in our "drought" of no Alias...lol...
even if they don't agree with the actual show or each other sometimes.

i will be going to go get that book SOON!! :-D

Does anyone know when the next book comes out? I have all of them so far and i can't wait till the next one comes out!

ok, i am not a big fan of reading at all. I read computer books because yeah i think that stuff is cool, but other than computer books i have never been much of a reader, but i bought father figure and i was hooked. I have bought all the books up to the newest one that comes out next week, i pre ordered it from b&n today. I kinda wish these books would have been out when i was still in school, i might have been a better reader if i would have had something to read that i liked. my suggestion to everyone is to go buy these books they are so good.

i reeaaallllyyyy want to read it...
all books, actually..
i already have 5 books of alias...
haven't bought infiltration yet...
but i expect it to have a great plot.. (y)

Back