Season 3 New Promo for FD?

I just saw a new promo for ep 11. I only saw it really quick, but someone was wathching BlondeSyd on a screen as she looked up at them, maybe it was Lazarey, I couldn't tell. Then it showed he and Vaughn somewhere, but just wuick cuts so I couldn't tell what they were doing, it looked like they were in combat clothes. Then it showed RealSyd looking at p. 47, with her face on it, The Prophecy. And a flash of fire. I don't know if she blew it up, or if that was a different cut. But it looks AAAWEESSSSSOOOOOOMMME. Wahoo, 25 hours to go.

If anyone else has seen this, or has it on tape, could you post it here, please? Share the wealth!

Then it's pretty much confirmed that she had to leave for two years because of Rambaldi, why else would she be looking at the prophecy?

I saw that one too, and apparently, it was different from the one they showed duirng the Rose Bowl. I taped it, and i slowed it down. I think Sydney is the one watching Julia on the screen (it looked a lot loke her profile). Julia probably made that tape for Sydney to watch after realizng she's seen too much. It was also porbably after she and Lazarey staged his death.

Forgive me for this, but I'm about to break out into song...

Tomorrow, tomorrow,
I love you, tomorrow,
You're only a day away....

The one thing I zoomed in on was Sydney looking at page 47. It shows her looking at it, and then they flip to her lighting a warehouse on fire with a blowtorch. If i didn't know any better, I'd say that Sydney was destroying the Rambaldi artifacts!! I mean, think about it, for like a year her life revolved around the guy, maybe she completes the prophecy and then gets rid of all the artifacts. That'd be cool.

Promo aired by ABC is not considered spoilers. Moving to Full Dsclosure.
--Mandy :angelic:

Back