Season 5 New Resurrection Pics & SPOILER from JJ!

Two new large photos of Resurrection (Season Finale) have been posted at Alias-Media and ABCmedianet. :smiley: I saved and uploaded them, so here are the pics and spoiler (Thanks to spoilerfix.com):

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->05/04 - "There's a big resolution and a new question," says series creator J.J. Abrams. "It's been a year of real strife for Sydney... but this is the beginning of the rebirth of the character." Abrams adds that Sydney will have some tough choices to make. "This is a story of revenge, and Sydney is reluctant to go as dark as her enemy, yet she wants this revenge. But can she become as evil as the people and person she wants to destroy? Her morality is put to the test." <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

res1.jpg

res2.jpg

i could have sworn that i swa pictures of cia headquarters being blown up and when vaughn is standing there it looks like the aftermath... didn't they show it getting blown up in the previews after 21??

Awesome pics. It took me a while to find them though, because the MV NHL commercial was in front of it, but I'm not complaining. He looks cute with his kings jersey and the Stanley cup!

Can someone post the pictures here? I don't know what happened but I can no longer get into the alias-media.com site. I haven't been able to access it for at least 3 weeks. Each time I try to access it, I get the message that the server could not be found or the site is unavailable.

i would post the pics if i could friggin find where the darn things are! so hopefully someone will come along and hear our cries out for help to figure out where the f- they are.

hmmmmmmmm..... syd's morality put to the test. cus we havn't seen that one yet....

actually. the "rebirth" of anything at this point is probably a good idea. I just hope that she's like on revenge for someone dying, ( i heard weiss was oging to die). And it fits. If lauren blows up the rotunda, and weiss died (NOO!! PLEASE SWEET JEZZZZUS NO!!) then syd would want to take revenge on lauren. and since we heard lauren is only a recurring character next year, and that the writers were considering knockin her off, maybe syd does get her revenge.

Thanks for the pics. So JJ has finally decided to stop with the character assasination :hmm: . From all the spoilers and previews that I've seen, I think Lauren bombs the CIA rotunda. I'm not sure if Weiss dies or not, but I definately hope he doesn't.

Back