Season 5 New spoilers

Oh brother. More relatives?? i mean, i know that Sydney has never really had a huge branching out family tree at her disposal, but dude! i half expect grandma and Grandpa Derevko to make an appeance as geriatric super spies or something.
Enough with the relatives!! Or im going on strike.

xinli11 said:
You may be right.  This was from the latest issue of Alias magazine (#7) which I just got:

This is directly from JJ with regard to where each character is going for season 4:

Vaughn will be a darker, more reckless, character.

[post="1023162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahhh! that line scares me! i think Vaughn better calm down with the irrational thinking for a while. i don't like it when he's all dark, i like my Vaughn happy- just as long as he and Sydney are together i think i can survive the darkness :P that is i hope :thinking:

maybe the relative is a husband or son from one of Irina's sisters.
that would make them a relative. of course it could be Irina's father or uncle as well. I don't think it's Jack has any other relatives but I may be wrong. I guess we'll see.

It would be interesting if Vaughn's father wasn't really dead after all these years.

I think it was Elena who was Irina's other sister that hasn't made an appearance yet on Alias.

I was taken aback in Season 3 when it turned out that the US had made a deal for Sloane to run an aid organization in Switzerland. Hmmm .... it wouldn't be unlike JJ to not pull another fast one on us for the next season premiere.

no more relatives! :angry:

and vaughn's dad can't be alive! the poor guy's been through, you know with an evil wife and all

i think vaughn's dad should just still be an idol in vaugn's mind, otherwise, his career of choice would be for all the wrong reasons

and now w/ the show tieing his dad to rambaldi, oh jeesh, i don't know

i hope they don't screw it up more

no more relatives! 

and vaughn's dad can't be alive! the poor guy's been through, you know with an evil wife and all

i think vaughn's dad should just still be an idol in vaugn's mind, otherwise, his career of choice would be for all the wrong reasons

and now w/ the show tieing his dad to rambaldi, oh jeesh, i don't know

i hope they don't screw it up more
It is getting rather incestuous isn't it?! :lol:

maybe the other family member is irina and katya's other sister.

and how can they fire syd? are they dumb? look at her record! i swear. sometimes things are so irksome. firing her because of a bad mission.

I definitely think that the third Derevko sister is going to be introduced at some point. Let's hope it is accompanied by an appearance of Irina! (Wishful thinking!)

Also, what ever became if Lauren's mother? Did I miss something. Maybe she is Yelena?

Enough relatives :blink: (all of them!) Alias is getting too overcrowded with relatives! :blink: :lol:

Well, if it can't be helped, Yelena would be a nice relative to see in the show. At least we'll be able to see who Irina resembles more. Katya or Yelena? (She doesn't resemble Katya...)

And I hope Irina makes an appearance. Physical appearance, mind you :D

I could see some family resemblence if they made Olivia Reed the other Derevko sister (with a blonde dye job! :blondewig: ), but it would be a tad far fetched, don't ya think? I was hoping for the Sela Ward rumor to come true and have her be the third Derevko. She looks like he would fit in nicely. I have finally come to grips with the fact that LO is not coming back and she is most likely the one who bites the dust (or eats roots).

Hi!
I'm new at this, and haven't yet read further down, so don't kill me if someone else has already written this! :(

I read earlier that Sloane has a brother coming into season 4, so maybe this will be her new boss.
Think about it- Nadia is Syd's half sister, Sloane is Nadia's father, so Sloane's brother will be related to Syd in a distant way- like Sloane now is.

Therefore, the new boss is releated to Syd, and it is feasible this could be Sloane's bro!!

Ta daa!! :blush:

I want Syd's new relative to be related to Jack. We have already had Irina's relative. Can't we meet someone from Jack's family? I think it would be cool if another Bristow would show up. I defintely don't want to meet another Derevko.

I hope they bring Katya back. Woot Isabella!

Jack is just so much more interesting with Irina's extended family in the pic. The angst, the tension.

Syd's been searching her whole life for a conenction to her mom...so bringing in Irina's family makes an iota of sense. Of course Nadia is there now...but someone needs to educate the girls on their mom.

Well, since Sydney hardly knows anything about her father either, it wouldn't be so bad if a relative of Jack's showed up. Jack is interesting with anyone, and he could be just as interesting interacting with members of his own family, besides Spydaughter. So, I think another Bristow showing up would be cool.

I can't stand all these new random characters being introduced to Alias and being proclaimed that they are related to one of the main characters.

I mean come on we have:

Irina+Jack= Sydney
Irina+Sloane= Nadia
Nadia and Syd are half sisters

Sloane+ Earl Gray (or whatever that actors name is that is supposed to play Sloane's brother can't remember)= brothers
So Earl Gray is Nadia's uncle then...

Katya+Elena (who we have not seen up to this point)+Irina= spy Russian sisters

Katya is therefore Syd and Nadia's aunt.

I mean we even got introduced to LAUREN's family, something I could care less about.

Lauren+Vaughn= husband and wife
Sen. Reed+Olivia Reed= Lauren but Sen. Reed is now dead and her mother is evil.... Imagine if they had made Lauren pregnant, that would have been horrible!!!!! :eek:

We now know Sark has a dad (Lazarey) but he's dead, now I can't wait to meet Sark's siblings/long lost mother...

if they have to add another family cast member, add a family to Jack's side, we know nothing about him

Back