Season 5 News about the new season

I really hope they aren't going to do something as contrived as season 3 when Vaughn was married to someone other than Syd. Who's baby is it? Rambaldi's? What a bunch of crock! With this news, I'm not even looking forward to the new season! I can just see another season 3, which I hated and didn't watch that much.

!!!!!!!!!

Wth. Vaughn not the father?!? This sucks -_- I swear if Sark is the father I'll have to hurt someone. I could just never imagine Sydney and Sark getting together

I kind of figured they were gonna start like a
couple of months had passed.
But not Vaughns baby??? that is just unacceptable
If its Rambaldi's I'll just shoot myself
How lame!!!
It can't be someone else's because Syd would never cheat
I just don't get it...What does this mean for Syd and Vaughn??
Oh I'm really getting nervous now...I have a really bad feeling

fridolina said:
that's just....aaaaaaargh. no. didn't like that article.
[post="1426250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree

And WHAT THE HECK I'm in de-ni-al this is so urrrrrrrrrrr wrong!!! mabey its just gossip article like online tabloids or something, what they could do but mabey shouldnt is a repeat of season 3 except switch positions wait nooooo no they cant do that thats BAD........AHHHHH I'm really mad right now this is so un-cool\

74 more days!!

Let's hope so.
I read it and have been since in total denial.....

No way it's not Vaughn's baby. She didn't have anyone else.....we were there, we saw....or didn't we???

OMG, these long summers are killing me!!!

OH NO!!! If the say six months have passed, then we missed it! Thefather could be anyone... Hey but maybe that's betterfor the storyline. I mean Syd with a baby would really screw up the whole spy thing. They might do it to make the baby easier to write out. But what about Vaughn????? The Wedding?????

But wait a minute, come back from the land of denial. The article also said that it was a story line that JG fought for. That gives me some hope that it won't be so hooky.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :banghead:
Seriously this can't be happening!!!
This show is insane!
But I suppose it might not be that bad, as long as its plausable and actually makes sense.
I have faith that it will end up well in the end.

ok ya its a gossip article the link says celebritygossip. gossip articles never tell really the whole truth about things like this but this is the second time I've heard vaughn may not be the father soooo maaaybeee but you know........
~Truth Takes Time~
And I think we'll all have to remember that this summer ( even if were saftley in the land on de-ni-al )

Well, the original teller of this "spoiler" is Star Magazine. The link infact is to Star's website. I highly doubt it's true. Every other gossip site basically copy Star's story verbatim.

angel_audie said:
Well, the original teller of this "spoiler" is Star Magazine.  The link infact is to Star's website.  I highly doubt it's true.  Every other gossip site basically copy Star's story verbatim.
[post="1429792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True. These type of magazines get their information from onlookers and such. Close friend of celebrity or family members that dont know either. One minute they are like "No shotgun wedding. They plan to wed after the baby is born!"and the next they are like "Ben and Jen wed!!" Make up your minds.

'Alias' Will Embrace Garner Pregnancy
(Tuesday, July 26 02:20 PM)
By Brill Bundy

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com)
While he stops short of confirming that star Jennifer Garner's real-life pregnancy will result in a show gestation, ABC Entertainment President will say that show creator JJ Abrams is definitely rising to the creative challenge.

"I love the fact that he's embracing it. I think it would be a mistake to hide it."

To this end, ABC's spy drama heroine will get a new, younger, yet-to-be-cast agent to mentor. McPherson assures critics and audiences that the fresh recruit will allow for "sex appeal, if you will, in different places" as Garner herself finds running down long corridors more cumbersome and wearing skimpy outfits less than appealing.

Abrams himself is finding more and more demands on his attention as "Alias" enters its fifth season, hit drama "Lost" goes into its sophomore year, he readies "What About Brian?" for a midseason launch on the network and somehow manages to find time to direct "Mission: Impossible III" in Europe.

McPherson admits that he would love to have all of Abrams' time, but feels that the writer/producer/director has left things in good hands with his production company, Bad Robot.

"The kind of talent that comes out of there is just enormous," he says. "They really know his template. They understand the way he works and what he wants to get accomplished.

"Secondarily, he's prolific ... he has an amazing ability to plug into things for a limited time and get an amazing amount accomplished. He's very driven, very focused, incredibly creative."

"Alias" premieres Thursday, Sept. 29 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Back