Season 5 News about the new season

Ugg, it's reading spoilers that this that make me wish I'd remained spoiler free . . . I mean, it could turn out well, it could turn out horrible, but we just don't know!!

But I think it's entirely possible that Syd was with some other guy after Vaughn; maybe Vaughn is in a coma for six months and she went for some comfort, or maybe Vaughn came out of the crash okay and told her the truth and she got so upset she punished him by being with another guy.

The idea of them permanently seperated is pretty painful . . . but maybe they are just trying yet another way of keeping them apart . . .

And I'm not sure how I feel about this "young protoge" thing . . . but then again, maybe this is a way to potentially let Alias continue w/o Garner? If the new character really takes off, then she could become the focus as Syd takes time off for maternity leave.

Well there was new confirmation that vaughn is the father and i really think i should stop reading spoilers i all ready know a ton and as fun as it is to tell people. I love suprises if some on e had told me about the season 2 finale i would of hated it and it would of ruined the whole expirience. (I watched seasons 1,2,and 3 on dvd and i cried the first 3 episodes of season 3 seriously i was a bit pathetic) so after all i know i think i would have liked the suprise a lot beter

i'm addicted to spoilers, i can't help it! it does ruuin the fun and surprise but i can't help wanting to know.... i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place :P

So six month passed by and Vaugh is not the father... My not too creative mind tells me it is Rambaldi related and the baby is the result of artificial fertilization.

Back