Season 5 News!

hahahaha said:
That just sounds like Jack signed her up to SD-6, personally...Hmmm...
But Jack was the one that got mad at Sloane when he contacted Syd to an Sd-6 operative. In one episode in s.2 Sloane asked Jack when it was that they stopped being friends and Jack said something like "The day you recruited Sydney over my objections."

me 9! and I do remember Jack saying that he didnt *plan* on Syd being recruited to SD-6, until later on. So technically, he was still planning on her working for the enemy in the first place. I dont really like Jack that much anyway... but I do hope hes not evil

crazyaliasfan47 said:
me 9! and I do remember Jack saying that he didnt *plan* on Syd being recruited to SD-6, until later on. So technically, he was still planning on her working for the enemy in the first place.
Actually, he said he was planning on recruiting her into the CIA after college. He never wanted her to work for SD-6.

I don't think they can believably make Jack seem evil at this point. True, he's done some not-so-nice things in his attempts to protect Sydney, but up until now, I don't think an innocent person has ever been hurt by his actions. And VG has done too good of a job portraying Jack as a man who deeply loves his daughter, however bad of a father he is at times, for me to buy that it was all an act.

Ok, I do not know if this is anything substancial, and I'm only speculating:

Jake worked with Arvin Sloane at SD-6 knowing very well that it was an internation crime syndicate. And I always wondered if "You went behind my back and recruited my daughter." get-up was just a load of horse felgercarb.

This is only speculation, but Jack making Sydney an "Enemy of the State" is proving to be compramising Jack's "good guy" position.

But the more I think about it, it doesn't make any sense. Both Jack and Sydney are agents for the USA and the information was on that funky paper. Why would the US Intelligence Agencies knowinly let persons of major threat go parading through their organizations? It doesn't add up and I think that Jack programing Sydney to be an "Enemy of the State" is either bull felgercarb, or their talking about "Enemy of the State" in means of the State of Bad Guy's International. The later I highly doubt.

What you y'all think?

-Kat

OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!!
nah, she's not bad... it said "or some such" so maybe it's something else... like another experiment.... COME ON!!!!!
DON"T RUIN MY LIFE WITH THESE SPECULATIONS!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

Hey maybe there is something on the papers that has to do with Danny's death. Maybe there is more to the story there than we thought. Just a guess

Mystery said:
Hey maybe there is something on the papers that has to do with Danny's death. Maybe there is more to the story there than we thought. Just a guess
I've always wondered about the newspaper thing.

Did we ever find out who Deep Throat was?

I doubt it....I just don't know if Sydney could be bad! I mean, she's convinced people not to turn bad or do bad things (remember when she convinced Vaughn not to kill Lauren)! However, here is even more proof: JJ Abrams said in an article that he said he lost Sydney in Season 3..he said he needs to put more happiness back into her life like in Season 2 (aka awesomely hot sexy lover Vaughn!) I doubt that he would consider turning her against the CIA as bad!

Talk to you on the flip side...

I'm wondering... maybe she will feel betrayed by the CIA (because of project SAB 47) and she could work for another organization... Followers of Rambaldi ?

Kewii said:
Mystery said:
Hey maybe there is something on the papers that has to do with Danny's death.  Maybe there is more to the story there than we thought.  Just a guess
I've always wondered about the newspaper thing.

Did we ever find out who Deep Throat was?
wasn't Deep Throat Jack.....or am I getting confused?

oh and me # whatever we're upto....I'm lost...

In the commentary for Q&A, the writers snark on themselves for never revealing who Deep Throat was. I'm thinking they don't know either.

Back