Season 2 Nitpicks & Bloopers

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Nitpicks:

- Why where there no guards when Jack unlocked himself?
- Why did Vaughn hand Sydney only two tickets – we saw Will, Francie, and Sydney playing golf. Did Will or Francie but their own ticket?
- How did Irina know Sydney was going to grad school?
- Why did Vaughn say to abort the bombing of the place because they had the core? The CIA already wanted them to stop, so why would they listen now?

Please post your own :smiley:

Charlie said:
Nitpicks:

- Why where there no guards when Jack unlocked himself?
- Why did Vaughn hand Sydney only three tickets – we saw Will, Francie, and Sydney playing golf. Did Will or Francie but their own ticket?
- How did Irina know Sydney was going to grad school?
- Why did Vaughn say to abort the bombing of the place because they had the core? The CIA already wanted them to stop, so why would they listen now?

Please post your own :smiley:
two tickets, charlie
omg i was thinking those exact things.
why was vaughn stalking sydney???
how was there a nice ole path all the way thru india wherever?
how did the mom escape the KGB prison and become an officer?

Couple of suggested answers:

Irina would reasonably know everything about Sydney that the CIA knows through Haladki (and if she is at all a loving mother, she probably pumped him for all the information she could get). The CIA definitely knew she was a grad student.

They'd abort the bombing if the CIA has the cores to avoid war. The only reason for the strikes is to take care of the nukes, so if they're taken care of, they'd want to call off the strikes and try to preserve their fragile peace. They knew that they were likely to pay a heavy price for going after the nukes.

As far as travel goes, people do it all the time, but it's not exactly easy.

Mom's escape--how she did it is an interesting question, but considering Cuvee's behavior toward her, he might have had something to do with it. But who said she became an officer? Last we saw her, she was the head of her own rogue organization. (An organization that seems pretty loosely knit, at this point.)

There weren't any guards when Jack uncuffed himself because they left him with Irina, whom they trusted.

The only answer I have to that question is: it's Alias - our heroes have to get out somehow! And if there were guards, Jack and Syd would still be sitting in those cells! Haha but from a realistic standpoint, that is a very good question.

It bugged me too that Vaughn only gave Syd two tix. I thought maybe (probably not) two of the tickets overlapped, so we couldn't see one; or (again, most likely not) maybe those tickets weren't for mini-golfing, but were actually for something else (like a hockey game...wishful thinking haha).

Back