Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's wrong. I keep thinking I commeneted on things, but turns out I havne't :confused:

Anyways. I'm not gonna specifically comment now cause I'm confused and angry :hmm:

But. Love all of the art. Very original. And some of it is all fiery and gorgeous, and others are peacefully soft and pretty. Good stuff :D

for the lost challenge a Jack/Sawyer shipper piece.

Title: On Your Own
Textures: Thia and Tre
Brushes: Thia
Pics: Crumblingwalls and Lost-media
Lyrics: Coldplay- A Message

Title: Forsaken
Pics: BSG Media
Brush: (yeah, i only used one. :eek:).... don't remember where I got it from....
Textures: The Blooming Effect
Font: Myriad Web
Lyrics: The Bitter End by Sum 41

LOL, I feel so oblivous! What's BSG?

@Salad: Not a big Lost fan but the brushwork and textures is just so amazing!

@Erika: *huggles* Missed you, kid! I love how everything is laid out just perfectly!

F*** YEAH! Tis sweet stuff man. Nice to see you on again :hug:

HOLY FRICKLES! This is such a good thing! I LOVE BSG TO DEATH! SUCH a good show! I canNOT wait for January. haha thanks! :hug: my muse kind of had a summer/beginning of school year break and right after i watched the summer finale of BSG it returned. OMG. BOOMER. that was my original plan. boomer. but i think they dont' have caps of that for a good reason. cuz they skipped that one part and just moved onto helo and chief beating up the evil horny dudes. but hey, NO. 6 and gaius still works out so YAY. :D but omg that horny old man. f***er. u know i cried. i cried for boomer. and then when i rewatched it i kept yelling at that tv.

KAT! BSG - Battlestar Galactica! :eek: and thanks! i'm really proud of it! I missed you too! :hug:

Wait! oh waiiit.. Do u have the miniseries on DVD or just season 1? i'm talking about half-way through Season 2 here! well, BSG is still like the best f***ing thing out there. hehe much love for it ^_^

Wait! oh waiiit.. Do u have the miniseries on DVD or just season 1? i'm talking about half-way through Season 2 here! well, BSG is still like the best f***ing thing out there. hehe much love for it ^_^
I just got the series on DVD. I'm gonna watch the finale tonight. Or make art, haven't decided yet.

I just got the series on DVD. I'm gonna watch the finale tonight. Or make art, haven't decided yet.

WATCH BSG!!!

omg.. there's this one scene with gaius and number 6. it's really funny b/c of the way it's set up. u may not get it at first but it's just the way they point the cameras it's just... HILARIOUS.

Just finished this. There are seven other versions, all of which I uploaded to my site (link in siggy)

Credits to Tre, Teh Indy, Getty, Photoshop defaults, and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back