Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

Leslie said:
Also, you'll be shocked (as I was) and delighted (as I was not) that I really really love Kelly's currently released single, "Since You've Been Gone." It ROCKS. The KASBAH. lol I mean... :Paranoid: You know. :lol: Electric guitar? Punk-style music? Am thrilled! She has crossed over from smarmy felgercarb (you must admit...) to fun music that really does indeed rock. [/rant] ;)
[post="1112683"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well... I agree, yes... and no. I wouldn't call her debut album smarmy. It displayed her talent, versatility, range, and emotion. I do love the rock of her new album. I didn't like Since U Been Gone (it's "U," not "You've," something I don't approve of :lol:smiley: at first because I thought it was too Avril, but I fell in love with it when she sang it live, owned it, and made it rougher. There are some other rock songs on her new album that I really really love, and others get on my nerves... too much pop in some of her rock. Kelly sounds 1000 times better when her rock is edgy rather than Disney. She doesn't need Hillary Duff felgercarb, lol. But meh... unfortunately, some of her new songs are kinda Disney (though 1000x better than the Duff). Entertainment Weekly's review called Kelly's new sound Avril-meets-Evanescence, but she needs more Evvy. Her more edgy songs are really the stars of her album.

Love the wallpaper.. Great texture/brushes and text placement.

^ Hehe. ^_^ I understand. Yeah I thought "Since U Been Gone" (HATE that "U" thing, as well... :hmm:smiley: was Avril when I first heard it! But anyway. I like. :smiley:

And thanks! :hug:

this is for the exploratory challenge. credits there. but something of note, i actually used a brush set for this, which i've never done before, so, boo ya. i love brushes.

wow salad thats awesome - the colors are fabulous!! :smiley: lovely use of the brushes - the black is very effective :smiley:

remember to add credits when you use brush sets and textures that are made by others ;)

yendys47 said:
And yea...Nikki is stilll obsessed :lol:
Nothing wrong with that :D
[post="1107680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

watch out, I'm not obsessed anymore!!! :lol:

alias8000 said:
And cool Amy ones Niki!
[post="1108406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thankies!!!!

woah, I love the Kelly ones!!!! awesome work!!!

Salad, that's soooo cool...... :woot: the colors and everything... (y)

Pics: smgfan.com
Textures: TRE, 1greeneye
Fonts: Hannibal Lecter & Aranea

gellar.jpg

Textures: 1greeneye
Fonts: Aranea

sarahmichelle.jpg

okies heres julia stiles for the sats challenge-

credits-
textures- thia, kristereine, laure
brushes - thia, lizzy, zoe, hypnosia, tere, evenstar ..........
pics from shanti
lyrics - placebo - lady of the flowers

jems said:
remember to add credits when you use brush sets and textures that are made by others ;)
[post="1116491"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
gotcha :smiley: the credits are in the exploratory challenge forum ;)

AliasALIAS said:
Kelly Clarkson, Trading Yesterday, and 12 Stones

+ Pictures from UKC Galleries / DavidHodges.info / 12Stones/Wind-up
+ Lyrics from Trading Yesterday's She Is the Sunlight
+ Texture and brushes are my own (see siggy)

[post="1110345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOW!!!! Those are allll awesome :D Especially the Evanecence ones :D (y)

Leslie said:
LMAO Yeah it's him. ^_^ I ended up not changing it much... just softened it a bit and fixed some of the messed up coloring... final version:
[post="1113164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I likeeee both versions :D So soft and prettyyy....and hahah...."can you feel this" :lol: Really nice Les...and oh no he's in pain again 🇳🇴

Dim Bulb said:
this is for the exploratory challenge. credits there. but something of note, i actually used a brush set for this, which i've never done before, so, boo ya. i love brushes.
[post="1115477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shocked: That's so awesome...its soo not like anyhting else I've ever seen! Great usage of the brushes...and the eye is real cool :coolio:

vampirgirl said:
watch out, I'm not obsessed anymore!!!  :lol:
thankies!!!!

woah, I love the Kelly ones!!!! awesome work!!!

Salad, that's soooo cool......  :woot: the colors and everything...  (y)

Textures: TRE, 1greeneye
Fonts: Hannibal Lecter & Aranea

gellar.jpg

Textures: 1greeneye
Fonts: Aranea

sarahmichelle.jpg

[post="1116509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha...new obsession? :lol: I like the colors and the layout on the second one more...but nice job in both of them :D Nice picturees ^_^

jems said:

credits-
textures- thia, kristereine, laure
brushes - thia, lizzy, zoe, hypnosia, tere, evenstar ..........
pics from shanti
lyrics - placebo - lady of the flowers
[post="1116515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOOOAHHH! :shocked: This is so pretty...I love the color theme of the entireeeee wp. Great, amazing, beautiful job Jems :D (y)

yendys47 said:
:shocked: That's so awesome...its soo not like anyhting else I've ever seen! Great usage of the brushes...and the eye is real cool
thanks. its totally new for me too. glad you like my eye :smiley: it really is my eye. that sounds really dumb if you read it out loud :blink:

I have an eye fetish as well! :D And NO, it doesn't mean THAT. :hmm: The first thing I notice on a guy is his eyes. ;)

lets see if can remember all the credits...

pics: none
font: times
brushes: evenstar, parenthese, touchstone, and defaults
textures: parenthese
lyrics: me

jems said:
[post="1116515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh god, jems, that's so beautiful!!! the colors and the layout... awesome!!

yendys47 said:
haha...new obsession? :lol: I like the colors and the layout on the second one more...but nice job in both of them :D Nice picturees ^_^
[post="1116693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thanks... :lol: no, actually my new obsession is The Phantom of the Opera... :lol: *points at Blends thread* :lol:

woah, Salad............ *speechless* I ADORE the first one!!!! that's amazing... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back