Nsync

they sold over 2.43 million copies of a cd in one week so theres gotta be another person on this planet who is obsessed with both alais and nsync (I'm a JC gal)

wow I didnt think they existed anymore.
I will admit thought that I used to love them. I even met them once when the came to Biloxi on their first tour. I found the hotel that they were staying in and got a room on the same floor, I met them all and got autographs except from Justin because he left the hotel early. Oh well, I dont really care for them much anymore...

::Turns head:: Is anyone looking? LOL

Yeah I admit I was a big NSYNC fan way back in 4th-5th grade! Teenybopper power! Lance n JC! Though I once upon a time had a fetish for brillo head boy.

okay i'll admit this: i was obsessed with nsync like completly obsessed! went to all their concerts(numerous times on each, i think popodyssey i saw three times!!i had fourteenth row!!and seventh on no strings!!!) but now its simmered down i just like them, not crazy but i do like justin's new cd!

Bad Robot said:
MeVartan said:
(I'm a JC gal)
same here. ^_^
me too!! i love jc! i saw him at the airport once, we were in chicago and as we are making the long haul to our gate, a cart goes by with this big guy and another guy (jc!) that has a baseball cap on and just trying to blend in even though he is riding a cart past walking tired ppl! me and my sis spotted him right away and then he got off the cart and walked to his gate(which turned out to be the one next to ours!!!!) and my dad almost ran him over because my dad is a fast walker and well jc and his posse were moving really slow my dad didnt even know! i was like NO! watch out dont make jc mad or do anything to him!!!!! :lol: i didnt say anything or meet him because he acted likehe wanted to just slip out quietly because he was covering his mouth while talkng on his cell but i stared liike a freak!! :P

I'll admit it too. I was a huge Nsync fan in highschool. Went to two of their concerts and was like the rest of the girls there, screaming at the top of my lungs. But now it's not a big thing anymore.

Vicky :smiley:

Well seeing as I posted the topic I LOVE nsync the only obsession that comes close to Nsync obsession is that of ALias (Michael Vartan) I'm boy crazy yes but no I'm not 12 I'm in high school still though I just got tix to justin and christina's opening night in the US so I still love the guys and CAN NOT wait for JC's album this summer and thier new one next year(yes you heard that right thier new one) I've been to three Nsync concerts thus far if you ever have any nsync questions I am the girl to ask I know basically EVERYTHING but sadly have not had the opertunity to meet the guys YET!

Just Lance for me....but I loved NSYNC! I went to the No Strings tour and it was pretty great. I heard they have a new cd coming out....interesting!

But I have to admit, I was more of a BSB girl!

Same!! I loved BSB! oh they were cool, Everybody, Larger than Life! sorry, back 2 Nsync.
They were cool 2, havin heard form them 4 a while, some of Justins solo stuff is cool, he's doing a big tour over in the UK at the mo so everyones going crazy over him, cry me a river, rock ya body etc! I always preferred JC as well, havent heard any of his solo stuff over here yet though.

Well I'm also exited for JC's album, but in some ways terrified some of the songs sound interesting to say the least. Eventually he might update www.onlyartisy.com but maybe not maybe he gave up on it... Mostly I'm exited for Nsync to make thier new album YAY

Well, I hear we're going to have to wait until late 2004 early 2005 for a new album. <sigh> But I'm sure it will be great like the others!

Back