Pantsing and Mud Fights

dontfrostdapie said:
you won't accept the fact that i have defeated you over a million times too... none of you will, i nuked the whole place before you even started killing me...
you just wanted to be part of da hood and you know it!! You are just jealous! but anneka is part of the hood! *sticks tongue out*

dontfrostdapie said:
fine, then i guess i won't hafta tell you what mr. cabbs said about you when you were not around.
dont even...mr cabs loves me...he raised me from a seed...he wouldnt tell you anything anywas...he only answers to da hood!

SO SHUT YOUR MOTHER ****IN MOUTH!

SydB_JenG said:
dontfrostdapie said:
you won't accept the fact that i have defeated you over a million times too... none of you will, i nuked the whole place before you even started killing me...
you just wanted to be part of da hood and you know it!! You are just jealous! but anneka is part of the hood! *sticks tongue out*
thank you!!!! i just need a name!!!!! lmao

wooo sorry i just get a little touchy when it comes to Mr. Cabs and cabbage lol...

now for your da hood name anneka...and your da hood initiation...

SydB_JenG said:
wooo sorry i just get a little touchy when it comes to Mr. Cabs and cabbage lol...

lol thats ok!!!! i get it!!!!! ok names and intiutiation lol i cant wait

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:

ahh! Don't initiate her without me!! felgercarb I"M IN TROUBLE! NIGHT!
Ok Jo we'll do it tomorrow!

O and hey Jo and Pie. hehehe Um I think I have a feeling I know who Alexis is talking about with "jacob" also Sunfire told me when I came on here to tell you all hi and that she lurvs ya all and da hood? whatever that is so anyway Jacob is this reaaaaaaaaly cute guy at school that jus moved here from like britan or England or somewhere with tea and He is sooo cute. Like blonde hair blue eyes VAUGHN CUTE! heheeh well Alexis made a commit awhile back about them getten married and having kids as a joke so I think that os where she is getting that........ or maybe You guys father could just be JoJo from the grocerry store! LMAO Ermm dont tell Her I said that. She might castrate me.......... Scarey thought! :smiley: well anyway she jus wanted me to come to this forum and tell everyone hi and that when she gets back that she is going to kick someones butt.. no names mentions :smiley: hehehe ok well ............... :smiley:

Back