Pantsing and Mud Fights

pantsing, mud fights n table dancing...hrm is there somthing that da wikky doesn't do?

Porter said:
O and hey Jo and Pie. hehehe Um I think I have a feeling I know who Alexis is talking about with "jacob" also Sunfire told me when I came on here to tell you all hi and that she lurvs ya all and da hood? whatever that is so anyway Jacob is this reaaaaaaaaly cute guy at school that jus moved here from like britan or England or somewhere with tea and He is sooo cute. Like blonde hair blue eyes VAUGHN CUTE! heheeh well Alexis made a commit awhile back about them getten married and having kids as a joke so I think that os where she is getting that........ or maybe You guys father could just be JoJo from the grocerry store! LMAO Ermm dont tell Her I said that. She might castrate me.......... Scarey thought! :smiley: well anyway she jus wanted me to come to this forum and tell everyone hi and that when she gets back that she is going to kick someones butt.. no names mentions :smiley: hehehe ok well ............... :smiley:
Oooo, I hope that HE is my real father, LMAO!!!!!

Ehhh...no ones around...*throws mud at self* THATS IT!! YOUR GOIN DOWN!!!! *tackles self and pulls underwear over head* That was uncalled for! Now you're in for it! *throws self against wall and tickles until driven mad* YEAH! How do you like them apples! *looks behind shoulder and sees giant dump truck heading for me* NOOO!!! *tries to run but shoes are tied together* Damnit! *falls into mud* :thud: :as dump truck empties muffled sounds come from under mud: DOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!

SydB_JenG said:
Ehhh...no ones around...*throws mud at self* THATS IT!! YOUR GOIN DOWN!!!! *tackles self and pulls underwear over head* That was uncalled for! Now you're in for it! *throws self against wall and tickles until driven mad* YEAH! How do you like them apples! *looks behind shoulder and sees giant dump truck heading for me* NOOO!!! *tries to run but shoes are tied together* Damnit! *falls into mud* :thud: :as dump truck empties muffled sounds come from under mud: DOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!
OMG .. u r so funny ... :woot:

:blink:

mo are you fighting yourself? :lol: :thinking:

*screams like an indian* eeeeeeeeaeaeaeaiaiiieieeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaiaiieieieiaieiaiaiiaiaeiaieia

::shoots mud ball at gogo with bow:: puh. :lol: beat that

Alias_Gay said:
SydB_JenG said:
OMG .. u r so funny ... :woot:
wait...this me...or that me... HE WAS TALKING TO ME!! NO HE WAS TALKING TO ME!!! RAWR!!! *makes mud lion and mauls self* EEEEEEEEE!!!! I hate you!! *grabs giant fan and blows maneure all over self* Oh i see how it is...you wanna play dirty huh? Ill show ya dirty! *feeds mud lion beans-grabs lion felgercarb and throws into mouth* Put that in your mouth and smoke it!

nance said:

*screams like an indian* eeeeeeeeaeaeaeaiaiiieieeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaiaiieieieiaieiaiaiiaiaeiaieia

Nice indian scream nance! *shoves nance in cuboard and forms mud lock* MUAHAHAHA!! :winner: *looks up as giant cuboard falls on top of self* Now thats karma for ya :rolleyes:

nance said:

ouch ... my head ... that was not funny ... :(

*goes behind tree*

*picks up mud-laser*

*shoots nance in the eye*

Can u see me now??? :angry:

Back