Par Avion

I actually thought it was on tonight because I thought it was Tuesday yesterday. :rolleyes: This is why my brain needs re-inserting.

I had to go back and edit my post so it said "the day after" before "tomorrow." ^_^

Thankfully, I just catch the online airings of the episodes, so even if I'd forgotten what day it was, I'd simply go online right this second. Who needs school, anyway? :angelic:

Great episode! 4/5 :smiley:

Even though I thought that Sayid, Locke, Kate and Danielle would've gotten a lot further than they did, I still think their half of the episode was really cool. The eye patch guy dying when Locke through him in the path of the sonic waves or whatever...awesome! Although I liked the eye patch guy as a character, what better way to test what would happen to them if they went through it! Plus they didn't need him for directions anymore, and I can't see the others trading him for Jack at all, so I guess we can say that the island demanded that he die :P

Loved Claire's flashbacks, although the big surprise didn't hit me like it should've before the...um...spoilers! ^_^ I still needed to know HOW they were going to let the audience know the secret, so that kept me interested.

Claire loves her seagulls...and her nature programs! The segment with the rest of the 815ers was interesting, but I just found myself wanting to get back to the other story, because I'm so invested in it. I care about Claire and her seagulls, and I hope that someone finds that wonderfully epic story she wrote ;), but I just didn't love this part as much as the other one.

Still loved the episode though, and next week looks amazing! :woot:

I loved this episode, it's easily my favourite from the third season so far. Claire's flashbacks were great and the final one was really a tearjerker. The big reveal didn't come as a suprise for me, I guessed it already last season during Ana-Lucia's episode.

Plus in this I got to see more Daire interraction, I don't care that it was non-romantic. And we got a new nickname for Claire, Barbie (or barbirella)...too bad Sawyer was interruped by Sun.

This was a great episode. Loved the Claire flashbacks... even though I already knew about her and Jack. *coughspoilerscough* hopefully someone will find the bird. and i'm glad claire knows about desmond's visions about charlie dying...

next week's episode looks sooooooo good. i really want to know what happened to locke.

Great episode though it's been obvious for a long time that Jack's dad is also Claire's father. I'm happy Claire found out the truth about Desmond and Charlie, I love Claire/Charlie and I'm going to be really angry if they kill Charlie..

Funny that as the number of viewers go down, the quality of each episode goes up! I'd hate to be one of the people that stopped watching this amazing show! :smiley:

I'm so glad they returned to the bit about Jack's dad! They hinted at it in Ana Lucia's flashbacks, but now they've returned. I love how he pops up in so many people's lives. I just hope they figure this one out (like Saywer did). After all Libby's connections died with her.

What a creepy way to die. :mellow:

Jack just went up in interest level for me. I just hope they didn't brainwash him and that he chose to be the way he is.

And I did enjoy all the Claire bits. Any guesses to how old she was when she had black hair? I'm guessing this is before Jack's dad return and accidently killed the pgregnant lady in surgery.

I think claire's flash-back was done pretty good, even though the "surprise" of Jack's dad being her dad too ... wasn't that surprising ... still I did enjoy the episode ...

and as for Jack? WTF? he is having fun with the others ... I just hope this is part of his plan ...

finally we are getting somewhere with these episodes ... the first one after the break was amazing ... but then the two ones after weren't that interesting ... last week's was also amazing ... and this one was great ... even though I could think that it could have been better ...

Ratings? well ratings are down because ABC moved it to 10 pm ...even though this years ratings have been down since the beginning ... maybe there should be a new way for ABC to keep the viewers interested in the show .. because "Lost" is still an interesting show ;)

The Jack thing totally shocked me. I saw him running at first, and thought - well thats good timing cos you got back up, and then he was playing ball and i was just like ZOMG WTF :blink:

Locke was just annoying me - I was waiting for Sayid to shoot him.

Back