Payback

that was so great Cai... thanks for the PM. im glad that lauren was the one to die. alot of people kill syd or vaughn in death fics but im so glad that it wasnt one of them :lol: that was REALLY GREAT!! :angelnot:

So, so intense. I'm so speechless right now. I LOVED IT!!!
I love all the emotions, the anger, the wanting to kill lauren so f*cking bad, the way she sees Lauren as someone who can't even keep a mariage together, was amazing.

It's one of the excellent one-parters. Its amazing when stories can control you...I can't explain it! The final shooting at the end and then it just stops, making us craving for more! I love it! The complete, and utter suspense in my veins.

AMAZING CAI!
Truely, one of the best I've read so far. ;)

Cai, as promised, im on the search for all ur fics!

ok this one.....is well amazing. i mean the WOW factor is just.....WOW! out of this world wow!

love the tone of the writing, and ....omg i just lvoe it so much.

theres such a great ammount of description, no of feelings. and of Syd's mind, and this makes no sense...sorry....i need coffee.

anyway, i absolutely loved it! and the ending was just, great. not too *BANG* then she was dead (or he if u wanted a twist!) um, it was really well written and t really flowed brilliantly. and the ending was just....kinda gave you the overall feeling of her drunken daze.

I LOVED IT! and i think its definately one of the best entires ive read.

and i've already said this, but ur an awesome writer, and u craft ur stories gorgeously and i can't wait to read more of ur stuff!

lotsa love Rach :angelic:

Really really really really really good, Cai... ^_^ And... do I smell sequel? :blush: No, it's just probably nothing... :( lool... Anyway, it was really like... speechless-making... :D lool... great word for this fic... :smiley: Yay! Lauren "died"!!! :D Yay! :D lool...

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Wooooooooooooooooowwwwww. :thud:

Intense, dude! Damn, I felt like I was reading some bloodcurdling mystery :lol:

Awesome job!

Back