Pet Peeves

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
Okay, there's something that annoys every one of us... like, something you really, really can't stand.

Mine? People who can't speak correct English. ARGGGGGH!
And I'm not talking about the people who are really trying to learn English as a second language... I'm talking about the people where English is their first language. It's like, you've grown up all your life in AMERICA, with people speaking English all around you... yet you can't put any effort into learning how to speak it correctly? To write it correctly? To get the tenses right? (That's what I hate the most, when they can't distinguish between past, present, and future tense). Oh, and when they don't know when to use "is" or "are." (Singular or plural.) OH!! And I HATE it when people use the wrong "their, there, or they're" when they're writing about something. They'll write something like, "Yeah, their the bad ones." And it's supposed to be "they're" not "their." ARGH!

And yours?

on AA - spoiler titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

in life - people who don't listen! -_- i hate ignorance.

I hate when people ask questions they already know the answers to for sake of conversation...Rrrrg..it annoys me sooooo much :angry: :lol:.

Oh boy - I have a few

Tardiness - show up on time people!
Close-minded-ness
People who go back on their word
Cutters (in lines that is)
Conceited-ness

Amy, I agree with the chewing with your mouth open... it's SOOOOOOOOO annoying! And that noise?! OMG. It really irks me. And my bf chews with his mouth open and everytime, I tell him to close his mouth. But he never learns. UGH, needless to say, I don't particularly enjoy eating with my bf.

And Suzi, I can't stand it either when people are close-minded and conceited. It's so hard to try to talk to someone who won't accept what you're saying! And it's hard to talk to someone who only boasts about themselves... man.

people who call me a liar really piss me off. also when people eat with their mouth open, include themselves into private conversations, are rude, and finally, talking out of turn

Good one Joyie !! here goes...

People who define others by the type of music they listen too, i know it applies to a lot of things, its just that one really annoys me

People who look at me strange when i start to get excited when i talk about alias or when i say "..my friends online.." like im not allowed to have friends online -_-

thats all i can think of for now, but ill be back! ! :lol:

Whe people stares at you.
When people fight over a stupid little thing.
When people walk by you, and they fart. (Sorry, I had to put that there) Some guy did, as I walked by him. He didn't apologized or nothing.

When I get behind somebody really slow (driving or walking down the halls in school)
When somebody trails off in the middle of their sentence
When someone says to me "Don't forget to remember" (My mom says it to me all the time)
When you change the radio station/cd in my car WHILE I'm driving
When I'm sitting behind someone (a girl) and I can see their thong
When I'm walking next to someone and they randomly drift over and bump into you

I could fill a novella with all the things drive me crazy. Perhaps I will just list 10.

1. Closed mindedness. Just because YOU don't like something does not make it wrong.
2. Poor work ethic. If you don't want to actually do work for your money, step aside and give your job to someone who needs it. I hear asking for spare change involves a lot of sitting.
3. People who cannot live for one second with out speaking of or to their significant other. This is particualrly annoying in the work place where you are a captive audience for someone who just can't shut up about their perfect boy/girlfriend.
4. Unsolicited advice. When I want your advice, I will ask.
5. Inappropriate political discourse. Sycofancy: Hey Joe, do you know what time it is? Joe: Time to blow up Iraq because blah blah blah. Sycofancy: Thanks, next time I will just look for a clock.
6. People who don't shovel their sidewalks. I just moved into a suburb and this seems to be a major problem for some people. I do not have the luxury of wearing work and or snow boots to work, so navigating the sidewalks in shoes is an issue.
7. People who think making a right on red trumps pedestrians in a crosswalk. Making a right on red is nice, but not getting run over by a car making a right on red is nicer.
8. Slang. I am of an age (23) where my peers should have grown out of this nasty habit, but so many have not.
9. The elderly cutting infront of me in line just because they are elderly...and the clerks that think this is OK. Again this is another draw back of suburban living since this kind of thing never happened when I lived in the city.
10. Mass produced media. When did all radio, television, and newspaper start looking all the same. Where is the choice?

I hate it when people brake on the highway for no apparent reason! Or when they're freakin' tailgating the guy in front of them... either way, don't break on the freakin' highway! Just release the gas... GEEEEZ!

And I hate it when slow drivers drive in the LEFT LANE! EFFERS! Don't you know that's the passing lane?! And don't you notice that there are a million cars behind you... and the cars in the RIGHT lane are passing you?! Geez.

Oh, and I hate it when I'm in the left lane behind slow drivers... so I switch over to the right. And like a minute later, they switch over in front of me. EFFERS!

(I have a lot of road rage when I get in the car. LMAO. Driving to Hartford today, I kept saying "WTF?!" Seriously though, the people in front of me were driving UBER SLOW! I was like, "MOVE MOTHEREFFER!")

:drive:

When someone calls me to ask for a homework question that anyone with COMMON SENSE could figure out! When's the homework due? Well, gee, i guess if she didn't even give it to us, then it's not due anytime soon! How the hell were you going to do homework we hadn't even recieved yet? Her answer: Umm...I dont know...make it up? Argh! She's calls me 5 times a day sometimes!!

When people repeat themselves over...and over...and over.

That's all i can think of for now

Mrs. Sark said:
I hate it when people brake on the highway for no apparent reason! Or when they're freakin' tailgating the guy in front of them... either way, don't break on the freakin' highway! Just release the gas... GEEEEZ!

And I hate it when slow drivers drive in the LEFT LANE! EFFERS! Don't you know that's the passing lane?! And don't you notice that there are a million cars behind you... and the cars in the RIGHT lane are passing you?! Geez.

Oh, and I hate it when I'm in the left lane behind slow drivers... so I switch over to the right. And like a minute later, they switch over in front of me. EFFERS!

(I have a lot of road rage when I get in the car. LMAO. Driving to Hartford today, I kept saying "WTF?!" Seriously though, the people in front of me were driving UBER SLOW! I was like, "MOVE MOTHEREFFER!")
My dad has a very bad road rage. He can't stand people when they cut in front of him...when there is no cars behind him. He would start swearing every single swear word. :blink: His eyes will even pop out.

I told him, "That's not good for you, or your heart." (He has a bad heart)

Back