Pet Peeves

I have a lot. But one of the worst i have is I'm like afriad of feet. Anyones feet (other than my own) just bug me... IDK why but i just can't stand them touching me or even close to...

My biggest pet peeve in the world is when a people pretend to be something that they're not just to try to impress other people. Honestly, I don't care (for the most part) what people like / don't like, I just hate when people always try to have to same opinions as you or whoever they want to be friends to try to be "cool". Sorry. I don't know if that made any sense. I'm a confusing person. :P

My biggest pet peeve in the world is when a people pretend to be something that they're not just to try to impress other people. Honestly, I don't care (for the most part) what people like / don't like, I just hate when people always try to have to same opinions as you or whoever they want to be friends to try to be "cool". Sorry. I don't know if that made any sense. I'm a confusing person. :P

ooh yeah! makes a lot of sense :smiley: hate them too!
i've got a lot of pet peeves, but i'm good at not paying attention to them ;)

I have little annoying pet peeves...
Like when you can see the clasp on a necklace, or when the strings of someones sweatshirt arent even, or when someone wears sandals with their nailpolish chipping...
Bugs the felgercarb out of me. Yea, Im weird ;)

When people ask really stupid questions. They ask when all they have to do is use their brains a little.

:blink:

GOD that bugs me! Or like people who ask questions DURING a movie or TV show. Like when someone shows up they belt out, "WAIT! WHO IS THIS?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?! WHAT'S THEIR MIDDLE NAME?!" <_< lol

Nope. Made COMPLETE sense! That bugs me so much too! Dumb...people...lol

I hate people who just don't know when to stop being a DUMBA**! GOD! GET SOME COMMON SENSE!

when people take their parents for granted... they hate their parents, but i cant imagine why. if i had a mum of dad like that, god, i dont know how id be. my mum and dad dont do anything. my dad has cancer and my mum cant get out and do things. wheres to their parents can go out danceing, or taking them for a walk, or go to the mall with them. i dont know. that just makes me sad on the inside because i think im jealous of them, but then i realize there's nothing wrong with mine.

when people take their parents for granted... they hate their parents, but i cant imagine why. if i had a mum of dad like that, god, i dont know how id be. my mum and dad dont do anything. my dad has cancer and my mum cant get out and do things. wheres to their parents can go out danceing, or taking them for a walk, or go to the mall with them. i dont know. that just makes me sad on the inside because i think im jealous of them, but then i realize there's nothing wrong with mine.
That sucks, and I know what you mean. My dad has cancer too, he's actually doing quite well. He sleeps a lot though. How does your dad get his treatment? Does he have to stay in the hospital? Or does he get to go home with a pump? Just wondering, my Dad goes home with a pump. Sorry if it upsets you, but I don't know a lot of people who have that in common with me.

Pet Peeves for myself.

1. Freshmen-Funny, I'm friends with several Freshmen. :lol:
2. Seniors-annoying, because they think they rule the school
3. Screaming-LOTS of it

I'm having a thinking block at the moment. I can't think of my pet peeves.

I cant stand it when people act like they know everyhting about you. Like they see you and just decide for no good reason that they hate you. :madfire:

I cant stand people that they only care if somthing revolves around them. Like I have some "friends" who the only time they'll IM me or in some way start a conversation with me is when they want to complain/brag about somthing.

My biggest pet peeves, are when people constantly talk bad about people. Some people it seems that all they do is say bad things about anything and everyone. That's annoying. Or when guys talk about how women aren't as good as men. That's really annoying.

Back