Season 2 Phase One SPOILED

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Many thanks to our source s_s:

Holy, c***, Batman!

This ep should NOT be spoiled! Therefore I will only supply a few tidbits.

Vaughn decalres himself to Syd? Yeah
Vaughn & Syd kiss? Oh, yeah (but saying so doesn't spoil the event)

Somebody (actually more than 1 somebody) knows that Jack & Syd are double agents.

Jack is tortured.

Dixon finds out the truth. Not a happy camper.

What IS Sloane up to????

No mama.

Geiger's presence is short-lived.

Don't miss the Victoria's Secret fashion show at the beginning.

The spoilers about a double are true. I will not tell you who it is.

It's fun watching Weiss' and Vaighn's reactions to Sydney's mission. Probably much like the viewers....

Weiss is funny. Always teasing Vaughn.

Will & Francie kiss? Yep. Possibilities ensue..... but, uh.......

Do NOT miss the final scene under ANY circumstances!

Be prepared to freak multiple times.

Score 6 out of 5!!!!

MAJOR SPOILER PIC

keep going......

Thanks to FoR for this.....

phase-one.jpg

Luv ya charlie. what's up with the last scene? And I know who's dead!!!! :D
--mandy :angelic:

YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE FOLLOWING - IT WILL SPOIL EVERYTING

(highlight to read):
Francie dies!!!! <<< highlight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 3 MONTHSTO SEE THIS EP HERE ON BRAZIL. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'LL ALL COMMENT THIS EP WITH EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL THE PICS OF THE MAJOR SCENES!!!!!!!!!PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEPHANIE
FREAKING OUT ALREADY!

Charlie said:
YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE FOLLOWING - IT WILL SPOIL EVERYTING

(highlight to read):
Francie dies!!!! <<< highlight
I actually don't read spoilers but I knew it was Francie just by guessing.. so I knew she would of died and that will make the show more interesting cause of her clone so ;) can't wait to see it! :smiley:

I am no shipper so this picture doeen really effect me.....but I have NEVER wanted to see an epsiode so badly as I want to see tonights epsidoes.....Almost Thirty Year comes to mind, but I do not even know if I wanted to see that as bad as I want to see this.
S.

Did anyone else think Dixon was going to get killed off, after he called his wife like that? I was so sure he was going to get it during the takedown. Glad he didn't, though - he and Syd have issues to work through!

The whole double thing was just like a fan fic I read except they were already a double. WHOA!! good call be who wrote. At this point in time I'm drawing complete blanks on who and what the title was. But anyway I'm really wondering what aout Marshall?

:ninja:

Back