Phobias

hehe, i am not afraid of most things, when people jump out at me to scare me, i never get scared. im not afraid of heights, i am not afraid of roller coasters, or anything like that, i can be alone in a dark room, but i do have one fear.. ferris wheels, i don't know why, but they terrify me.. LMAO

ferris wheels??? Then you need help, not the_alliance! LMAO! I don't have a phobia of anything...except maybe that I'm being watched by a duck...

dontfrostdapie said:
hehe, i am not afraid of most things, when people jump out at me to scare me, i never get scared. im not afraid of heights, i am not afraid of roller coasters, or anything like that, i can be alone in a dark room, but i do have one fear.. ferris wheels, i don't know why, but they terrify me.. LMAO
Ferris wheels scare me too! I know how you feel. :thinking:

Im clausterphobic (fear of inclosed spaces), arachnophobic(sp?) (fear of spiders), Taphephobic, (fear of being burried alive), Lygophobic (fear of being in dark places) Porphyrophobic (fear of the color purple (WHICH IS TRUE!! I AM!! Ask Kara or Lauren!!)) And probably lots more that i dont know their names.

I'm extremely claustrophobic... I hate elevators a lot. I just stand there, trying to breathe and waiting for the doors to open again so I can dash out. I'm almost equally acrophobic (fear of heights).

Phobia...I don't really have any, actually lie, I have one of the sea, water, terrifies me! :thinking:

Back