Season 5 Pictures

Well, atleast Syd isn't slowing down. Even though she is more pregnant, she is still very active on her missions. We'll have to see how long this goes on, before she stays behind at APO (It would be funny if Syd and Marshall work side-by-side at APO, and Marshall teaches Syd a bunch of "tech" stuff). Anyway, I'm sure it will be a great episode, and I'm looking forward to seeing it (because it's on after a week break - November 10).

- Josh

---------------------------------------------------------

Here's a promotional picture I liked from "Solo"

some times i wonder if they would REALLY send a woman as pregnant as sydney is out into the field like that...how ever i wonder...maybe they would cuase if she's pregnant she may look less of a threat in any kind of situation or no threat what so ever....

I seriously doubt they'd send a woman that pregnant out into the field. And while I like the green sari alias, I'm having trouble seeing anyone believing Syd is actually Indian . . .

still she's on a mission with Tom, which hypes me up, because I'm anxious to learn more about that guy.

True, I find it very hard for anyone to believe Sydney as Indian also. I also don't know many doctors/bosses that would send someone as pregnant as Syd on a mission. Her kid will probably have birth defects from all this, but since it's only a show, her kid will more than likely be perfect. :lol:

True, I find it very hard for anyone to believe Sydney as Indian also. I also don't know many doctors/bosses that would send someone as pregnant as Syd on a mission. Her kid will probably have birth defects from all this, but since it's only a show, her kid will more than likely be perfect. :lol:

lol ya....

but i dont think they intended to make her look indian....i think she was just wearing those clothes cause she was at the indian wedding. but all my indian guy friends thought she looked really hot (aside from her being pregnant of course)

Back