Fantasy Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

SecretAgentMan said:
well right now I dont think it's coming out in 2005 and I"m sure it won't be as good as the first one
yeah... i don't know how they're going to beat it but i'm positive it will be good. anything with bruckheimer is great.

is kiera in it too?

From Coming Soon:

Two cool news bits have come in this weekend about the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels. First up, Dark Horizons received a report from the NATO (North American Theatre Owners) annual meeting where Disney talked about the franchise.

He went on to talk about the sequel(s) to Pirates and said the entire cast and production team would be back. He said production would begin shortly on Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 and they would be released six months apart in 2006. This was news to me as I had only heard their was going to be one sequel.

This confirms earlier speculation by the Hollywood trades that Disney was going to shoot two sequels at once, much like the second and third "Matrix" films.

ComingSoon.net has also confirmed with a very reliable source that Johnny Depp's wish has come true. Rolling Stones' Keith Richards will indeed play Captain Jack Sparrow's dad in the sequel. As you probably know by now, Depp modeled Sparrow in the first film after the musician.
:Patch:

Keith Richard as Sparrow's dad... :woot:

I wouldn't like to sound pesimistic but generally the sequels are bad, or aren't as good as were the 1st movie.
Of course there are exceptions : LOTR, but we knew at the beginning ti would be a series.
Whent the producers decide to make sequels b/c the movies made lots of money, the sequels are đź‘Ž

nance said:
SecretAgentMan said:
well right now I dont think it's coming out in 2005 and I"m sure it won't be as good as the first one
yeah... i don't know how they're going to beat it but i'm positive it will be good. anything with bruckheimer is great.
Not always, and apparently he likes sequels and spin-offs !! :P