Please welcome...

Naeya to the Hero's Hall staff!

She comes to us bringing experience from having worked with websites and forums for both DragonRealms and Vanguard.

We are happy to have her on the team and expect great things from her!

Thanks for the introduction, Navarre!

I'm glad to be a part of this great team. I know I've breezed in and seemed to have taken up residence here, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve and ideas brewing to help get Hero's Hall in tip-top shape for... egads... Beta! Which of course is coming Soon(tm)!

Again, excited to be here and look forward to enjoying the community here with you all!

Quality Check

I'd assume anyway. Everything at Simu goes through vigorous checking (which is why it usually takes longer than people would like).

I'm curious as to whether she's going to be watching just the forums, or the main pages as well?

QC is Quality Control.. also known as QA = Quality Assurance .. Industries such as software usually use QA while areas like the Construction industry use QC. Blah blah. Stupid news you can't use!

I'm curious as to whether she's going to be watching just the forums, or the main pages as well?

So far, I'm moderator and learning the ropes to take care of matters across the entire site. I've already fixed a few errors as I've seen them, and will be working with the team here to keep things updated.

Edit: Errors as in typos, grammatical 'oopsies,' and the like.

Since you can't use your powers for evil I guess we don't have to worry about you summoning meunsters I take it.

BTW, welcome.

Llillith, Empress of Rodentia and lover of all things cheese.

Grats Naeya, welcome to the team....and sorry for the late welcome, I've been busy, what with graduating and quitting my job and all.

What're some of your ideas for the forums?

Back