• donald rumswelt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Margaret Thatcher

• other (please state in a post)

• Total voters
AgentDesertRose said:
Bush. He is very, very evil. And stupid. And judgmental. And stupid. Oh, I already said that.

[post="1056701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ditto. -_- i hate bush. can't believe he won the elections!!! :shocked:

pii_lena4ever said:
ditto.  -_-  i hate bush. can't believe he won the elections!!! :shocked:
[post="1056777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

precisely, I blame it down to propaganda, its amazing the things people believe by just people telling it, if they think bush would do well for america, there must have been a hell of alot of forgery going on. :P

AgentDesertRose said:
Bush. He is very, very evil. And stupid. And judgmental. And stupid. Oh, I already said that.

"Strategery..." :lol: Sorry, had to throw that in.
[post="1056701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
add sadistic

I voted other meaning Kim Jong-Il. As much as I disagree with Bush, the dictator of North Korea is much worse and I think he's going to cause major problems in the future.

ms.katejones said:
I voted other meaning Kim Jong-Il. As much as I disagree with Bush, the dictator of North Korea is much worse and I think he's going to cause major problems in the future.
[post="1073224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm with u there, its a huge worry

There are so many terrible politicians - everywhere from North Korea to Putin in Russia.

The scary thing about Bush is that he is managing to do so many terrible things - like destroy the environment, and openly discriminate against millions of people - right under everybody's noses, and so many people either don't notice or don't care.

^^ At least with Bush we know he'll be gone in four years. It might seem like forever, but there are some dictators who have been around for decades. I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

I'm not saying the others aren't worse - it's just that so many people are completely ignorant to how terrible that awful Bush monster really is. :angry: (Not you of course! :lol: )

Natalia said:
There are so many terrible politicians - everywhere from North Korea to Putin in Russia.

The scary thing about Bush is that he is managing to do so many terrible things - like destroy the environment, and openly discriminate against millions of people - right under everybody's noses, and so many people either don't notice or don't care.
[post="1074108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

59 million people don't care. Or just seem to ignore it.

Bush definitly, in that list.

But here are some other politicians I can't stand, (probably more so than I dislike Bush, heh, and I work across the street from him..lol)

Benjamin Netanyahu (former Israeli PM)
Ariel Sharon
Ehud Olmert
Natan Sharansky
Yasser Arafat (good riddance!)
Tom Delay
Mitch McConnell
The rest of the entire conservative Republican leadership :angry:

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Bush definitly, in that list.

But here are some other politicians I can't stand, (probably more so than I dislike Bush, heh, and I work across the street from him..lol)

Benjamin Netanyahu (former Israeli PM)
Ariel Sharon
Ehud Olmert
Natan Sharansky
Yasser Arafat (good riddance!)
Tom Delay
Mitch McConnell
The rest of the entire conservative Republican leadership :angry:
[post="1088908"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

word

cute_as_candy said:
i spend ICT lessons going :o_O: because we always seem to end up having antibush discussions... this is another of the faces: :o_O:
[post="1089863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, so you do realise, you ar emeant to be working right? lol

cute_as_candy said:
work?! :blink:
i'm sure i'm supposed to... and sometimes i do.. kinda. :thinking:
[post="1090127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hehe yeh i dont do anything in ICT as well, lol, its more a time to send e-mails to mates who are sitting next to you, wheres the logic in that?

Back