Post a picture of you.

I do. I know I looked so hot with my stubble, but when my girlfriend (now wife) told me how uncomfortable it was when she kissed me, that stuff came off quickly (looking cool vs. the making out - no comparison)

That's the bad part. Most men look really hot with a little bit of scruff so you wanna kiss them but then gah! Sandpaper, hehe

And shaving your legs isn't so bad, I've watched men shave enough (four brothers here) and just the sound of razor grating on rough facial hair sounds painful, razor burn and the like. Shaving your legs doesn't hurt (unless you slip, yoich!), and doesn't take more than a few quick swipes.

Wow. I am so not talking about shaving your legs on a forum. *head desk*

Why not!? I talk about stuff like that all the time in my livejournal.

People loved my post there about how electric razors make me feel like I'm pressing some poor animal to my skin in hopes that they'll gnaw all my hairs off. Needless to say, I only used an electric razor once.

Why not!? I talk about stuff like that all the time in my livejournal.

People loved my post there about how electric razors make me feel like I'm pressing some poor animal to my skin in hopes that they'll gnaw all my hairs off. Needless to say, I only used an electric razor once.

That's awesome. Also, reminds me of the Flintstones...

Electric razors scare me o.o Tiny little super sharp blades rotating so fast they're a blur.... *shudder*

I kept a livejournal religiously starting when I was 16 till I was 21. I haven't updated or even visited it in probably a year.

Electric razors scare me o.o Tiny little super sharp blades rotating so fast they're a blur.... *shudder*

The newer ones really aren't bad (though, I can't comment on how well they work on legs). I have one that I use most of the time (I usually use a real razor once a week). It's alot faster.

Wow. I am so not talking about shaving your legs on a forum. *head desk*

That was funny something fierce.

I have to say that there have been many; many discussion topics and respective tangents here at HH since i've been here but... well congrats to the ladies 'cause this really is a first.

I kept a livejournal religiously starting when I was 16 till I was 21. I haven't updated or even visited it in probably a year.

hehe, I've had one (tyrson) that I've irregularly updated since 2005, though it has fallen off ever since a friend's sister convinced me to make a MySpace (tyrson79)...now I put my blogs there.

hehe, I've had one (tyrson) that I've irregularly updated since 2005, though it has fallen off ever since a friend's sister convinced me to make a MySpace (tyrson79)...now I put my blogs there.

Myspace is the devil and full of stalkers and perverts! If I put up stuff like leg shaving there, I'll get people sending me dirty pictures..

thumbsup.jpg

meandjulie.jpg

I was drunked up in the above picture.

Looks like she has your eyes! Hehe..She is a little cutie. Is she a terror in disguise?

A total terror, and she's only 15 months old. I can't wait for the "terrible twos." [-o|

An example of her escapades? She just stole my cell phone off my desk, said "bye bye momma" and walked out the door. I ran after of course, and she was in the process of heading to the bathroom. I'll leave it to you guys to ascertain the possible fate of my phone.

Oh and thanks guys! She's a gorgeous baby, I'm so proud of her.

Just wait for the day you can get her back. I know I probably gave my mom a scolding look after my littlest sister ran into my room with a big hat on her head saying "Hurry, Audie! Put on a hat so your head wont explode!" It was so cute..I asked her to explain further and she said how mom told her her head was going to explode. Her first idea to stop it was to put on a hat.

Parents should not be telling their kids that a headache is a prequel to an explosion!

Back