Post a picture of you.

Just wait for the day you can get her back. I know I probably gave my mom a scolding look after my littlest sister ran into my room with a big hat on her head saying "Hurry, Audie! Put on a hat so your head wont explode!" It was so cute..I asked her to explain further and she said how mom told her her head was going to explode. Her first idea to stop it was to put on a hat.

Parents should not be telling their kids that a headache is a prequel to an explosion!

Okay.. that was too priceless. Thanks for sharing that one.

I just noticed my glasses are really really really crooked in that pic. They broke about a month ago, massive abuse from my little angel.

The new ones I got won't break even if she bends them in half. Sweeeet.=D=

BOOM!

mehome.jpg

The Fonz approves!
Nice alder pine cabinets and granite (quartz?) counter tops. :smiley:
I'll be remodeling my kitchen soon, so I'm in that zone atm. ;)

Thanks...that's my parents' place. They've got a restaurant-caliber kitchen; it's really awesome. Makes me wish I could cook, heh.

Why does that picture, plus the word "spokesmodel", make me think "Body Hair Shampoo"? Hmm... :P Just kidding, man. That is a goofy look on your face, though.

mustachedo9.jpg

Should I shave that dead caterpillar off my face, or no? I'm thinking yes, but I know how goofy my brother and father both look shaved, so... I don't know.

Anyway, yeah. Me. Old camera, poor lighting... Those clothes are clean, I just can't bring myself to put them away. Oh, and I'm getting a haircut... sometime. I'm just going to have it all taken off. Buzz cut for the... not dying of heat stroke? Yeah. :(2

I vote shave it Yah, some folks look goofy (Tom Skerritt and Tom Selleck for examples) when they get rid of their mustaches.

If you'll be getting a haircut to avoid heatstroke... don't leave your lip to suffer!

mustachedo9.jpg

Should I shave that dead caterpillar off my face, or no? I'm thinking yes, but I know how goofy my brother and father both look shaved, so... I don't know.

Anyway, yeah. Me. Old camera, poor lighting... Those clothes are clean, I just can't bring myself to put them away. Oh, and I'm getting a haircut... sometime. I'm just going to have it all taken off. Buzz cut for the... not dying of heat stroke? Yeah. :(2

Don't shave it. I think you look fine looking like Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. ;)

Dude, Justin... No offense, but in that second pic, that look on your face is all kinds of creepy. *shudder* :smiley:p)

Yeah, I need a haircut, and a picture taken by someone else before I post another pic. I look stupid when I try to take my own pic... :(2

Back