Pretty Vegas

Aww the ending was just perfect I loved it, Vaughn is so cute and the house sounds beautiful, I'm so glad they are having a baby girl... :love:

Great job!!. Thanks for the PMs

°°NiCkY°°

That was great ... yeah they got married again ... love the sound of the house ... glad Jack dicided not to do business with Sloane... thanks for the PM ... sadness its over already

Tne ending was abnsolutly perfect. They got married again, bought the house, expecting the baby... Just great :D

awwwwww! i'm nearly in tears because that was such a wonderful ending! and now i'm really in tears because it over! :cry: i never wanted it to end! thanks so much for the pm's and let me know when you post your next fic! ^_^

AWW... That was a great ending!!! To bad it's overthough :( Awesome story... Good job (y) Can't wait till you come back with the next one!! :smiley:

:sniffle: :cry: I can't believe it's over! :(

“I’m buying this place for Sydney.” Vaughn smiled. “Yeah, it’s my wedding present to her. Think she’s gonna like it?”

“You weren’t kidding when you asked her to think big. “Weiss said, looking at the house. “This place is huge.”
DUDE! I so called that one! I'm good! ;) ;)

Sydney slowly made her way to the nursery and smiled when she saw that Vaughn had finally put the crib together. He even added a pink bear in one of the corners of the crib and make sure their baby girl had everything she needed and more.

“What do you think?” He said, wrapping his arms around her large stomach.

“ Think our baby girl gonna like sleeping here?” He asked, kissing the back of her neck.

“Honey, that’s absolutely beautiful.” she said, looking at the pink and yellow rosebuds on the wallpaper. The sheer white curtains in the window , white furniture and a rocking chair for those long nights singing their angel to sleep. In the opposite side of the room on several shelves, were rows of stuff animals that
Vaughn , Weiss and Nadia kept buying for the baby.

Sydney sat in the rocking chair and looked at her husband’ s smiling face and smiled. “She’s gonna be the luckiest little girl in the world to have you as her father.”

“No, I’m the lucky one.”
OH.MY.GOD.

That was the sweetest ending. :love: They're having a baby!!! :smiley:

Great Story! I absolutely loved every bit of it CJ. Can't wait for your next one.

(y)

okay, first...did jack bristow actually say the words "hook up"??????
anyway....he bought her a house!!!! that is so sweet!
and jack didn't freak about wadia!!!!
and no more sloane!!!!!
and they got married....again!
baby? baby? yay!
that was a great ending...thanks for writing this!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

awwww that was the sweetest ending. great work on the whole story :eek:scar:

awwww that was the sweetest ending. great work on the whole story :eek:scar:

Awww, I'm sad that it is done, but at least it ended happily, lol. I can so picture their house; sounds pretty nice. I would be so pissed off if my husband bought a house without consulting me when I get older (obviosuly) :lol:. Anyway, thanks for all of the PMs (I know they're fustrating right now :blink: )

~Andrea :angelic:

'Twas a wonderful ending to a wonderful story...
Thanks for PMing me and a big thanks to you and
your idea of double posting. :angelic:
I <3 double posting. :D
Thanks for writing this story and I'll look out for more.
:smiley:

_erikini

Back