Problem!

omigod!! i hate my friend!! there's this psycho stalker person who's been bothering me online, and i gave my friend the stalker's sn, just to see if she was online, to see if i could take down my "let only people whose on my buddy list im me" thing, and i warned her to never, NEVER talk to this person!! and today, she did!!! and she found out he's a guy, and he said he was a girl, but i met him/her/whatever! on this gaming site, to join a clan, and i im'ed him once, and since then he hasn't stopped iming me... and he's given me his address several times, and his phone number too, saying he'd like to talk to me, and i was really, REALLY stupid and gave him my pic, and some info about me, even though, he (or as i thought at the time, she) was in her 30's, and he im'ed me once, saying he wanted to take my out for dinner when i was 18, and i freaked out and selected the "let only people whose on my buddy list im me" thing on my aim, but i let it go off once, and he im'ed me again, and when my friend talked to him, she said she was a friend of jen's, and i only gave him my name once or twice!!! and he knew who i was, and he sounded like he knew where i lived according to her, and he knew what school i went to (i just graduated from there tho), and i never told him what school i went to, and still, even if i did, why would he remember that info?!!!? i dont give out my school's name to people very often, because you kno2, stalkers and felgercarb, and my friend said he really liked asian girls (and i'm asian!!!), and that he had enever been on a date, so he wanted to take me out to dinner when i was 18, and i'm really really scared, since my friend told me all of this, and sid she was going to give the stalker my address, and phone number and all this info about me, and even if she was just teasing, i dont exactly want to hear that right now...HELP ME!!! what should i do!!!!

hmmm, well, I'm kinda paranoid about online stalkers and stuff myself and I know that sometimes these things can be serious but sometimes they arent. If he didn't know that info about you, I'd say he was maybe just some random person doing it for kicks, but since he does it could be someone you know. A friend or maybe an enemy playing a trick....I've had this done to me before by one of my friends......after she did it once, she tried again but it didn't work cuz I typed in her email in the find a buddy thing and it showed me all her different screen names....I duno your friend but they way it sounds like she's teasing you maybe she's playing the trick. Or I could be completely wrong but it's something to think about.

Vaughnluver said:
could you block him?
i did!! but the fact that he remembers the name of the school i went to (and i dont think i gave it to him) scares me!!

Brittany: i dont think its a friend or someone i know either, i im'ed him (to talk about joining a clan on this gaming site), not the other way around

Im so sorry about this ..this is horrible The best thing I would think of is changing you sn name and email address to dont even talk to that person if the instant messenge you ever...Also you might want to tell someone other than your friend for example you parents

does he live near you? or in the same city? He may know someone who knows you and that's why he knows alot of information about you.

VaughnFan13 said:
Vaughnluver said:
could you block him?
i did!! but the fact that he remembers the name of the school i went to (and i dont think i gave it to him) scares me!!

Brittany: i dont think its a friend or someone i know either, i im'ed him (to talk about joining a clan on this gaming site), not the other way around
well i guess that rules that out...did you see him say what your School name was? Or did he just say he knew? He could have been bluffing...I'm sorry all of this is happening...I know it's probably pretty scaring not knowing! :(

SecretAgentMan said:
does he live near you? or in the same city? He may know someone who knows you and that's why he knows alot of information about you.
yeah, i remember he lived no more than an hour away from me, because he gave me his address

IluvVaughn13: if i told me parents, not only would they kill me, but they'd never let me go back onto the internet again, and if they did, they'd be right next to me, seeing every word i type and whom i'm talking to

Brittany said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Vaughnluver said:
could you block him?

well i guess that rules that out...did you see him say what your School name was? Or did he just say he knew? He could have been bluffing...I'm sorry all of this is happening...I know it's probably pretty scaring not knowing! :(
i need to ask my friend...she im'ed him when i told her to NEVER im him!!! anyways, she's the one who was talking to him today, and she said he knew where i went to school, by name!!! because she was really surprised because i usually dont do that

Well if it comes down to it, and it's really serious then you would have to tell them. Maybe he looked you up in the yellow book online thing or some directory like that and that's how he got that info. Do you have that stuff on Yahoo or anything like that?

this may sound weird very weird indeed, but lie!! Give some hint that you "lied" to him. Like if he said or confessed (w/e!) say, well I am whatever age or something. See, u know that he is not who he said sshe was, now it can be ur turn to not be who u say u are. I'm confusing I know.... that may not work and may be dangerous..... nevermind..... :thinking: maybe u should tell ur parents... Yea, forget all that. My head is in Alias.... Change ur sn name and w/e they said :blush: (y)

IluvVaughn13 said:
well then just change youe screen name and dont go back on that game site either
i dont...i stopped going to that game site 6 months ago, i even stopped playing the game

and i'm in the process of changing my sn

actually the lying thing could work for now to ward him off....but I still think you should tell your rents...

EDIT: well if you changed ur sn then maybe he'll give up and everything will be fine and dandy! ^_^

Betha Bristow said:
this may sound weird very weird indeed, but lie!! Give some hint that you "lied" to him. Like if he said or confessed (w/e!) say, well I am whatever age or something. See, u know that he is not who he said sshe was, now it can be ur turn to not be who u say u are. I'm confusing I know.... that may not work and may be dangerous..... nevermind..... :thinking: maybe u should tell ur parents... Yea, forget all that. My head is in Alias.... Change ur sn name and w/e they said :blush: (y)
i was thinking of doing something like that, or saying that i moved away (to some place far, far away) so that he'd leave me alone, but then i thought he might do something

Back