Problem!

VaughnFan13 said:
Betha Bristow said:
this may sound weird very weird indeed, but lie!! Give some hint that you "lied" to him. Like if he said or confessed (w/e!) say, well I am whatever age or something. See, u know that he is not who he said sshe was, now it can be ur turn to not be who u say u are. I'm confusing I know.... that may not work and may be dangerous..... nevermind..... :thinking: maybe u should tell ur parents... Yea, forget all that. My head is in Alias.... Change ur sn name and w/e they said :blush:  (y)
i was thinking of doing something like that, or saying that i moved away (to some place far, far away) so that he'd leave me alone, but then i thought he might do something
what could he do?

Brittany said:
Well if it comes down to it, and it's really serious then you would have to tell them. Maybe he looked you up in the yellow book online thing or some directory like that and that's how he got that info. Do you have that stuff on Yahoo or anything like that?
my parents make sure we're never in the phone book or white pages or whatever

oh I see.......

and yeah what do you mean? like....come and...kidnap you or sumthin? this is scary...it's scaring me and I'm not even involved :thinking:

Betha Bristow said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Betha Bristow said:
this may sound weird very weird indeed, but lie!! Give some hint that you "lied" to him. Like if he said or confessed (w/e!) say, well I am whatever age or something. See, u know that he is not who he said sshe was, now it can be ur turn to not be who u say u are. I'm confusing I know.... that may not work and may be dangerous..... nevermind..... :thinking: maybe u should tell ur parents... Yea, forget all that. My head is in Alias.... Change ur sn name and w/e they said :blush:  (y)
i was thinking of doing something like that, or saying that i moved away (to some place far, far away) so that he'd leave me alone, but then i thought he might do something
what could he do?
i have no idea...i dont know how his mind works!!! i'm just really, really scared

Brittany said:
oh I see.......

and yeah what do you mean? like....come and...kidnap you or sumthin? this is scary...it's scaring me and I'm not even involved :thinking:
what if he shows up at my house or something to see if i've really moved?!?

i dont know, my friend said he sounded like he knew where i lived!!! he couldve been bluffing though...

the fact that most days i stay home alone or with just my brothers doesnt help...someone knocks at the door, they rush out to answer it...not the smartest thing to do

yeah...I guess I'd just keep the doors locked, try to relax and just be cautious, and see who it is before going to the door...

yeah, i remember he lived no more than an hour away from me, because he gave me his address
IluvVaughn13: if i told me parents, not only would they kill me, but they'd never let me go back onto the internet again, and if they did, they'd be right next to me, seeing every word i type and whom i'm talking to

i think your life is more important than your parents being mad. I would take the risk of losing the internet rather than being stalked.

just out of curiosity, you don't have to say if you don't want to, but what's this freak's sn? and I totally agree with secretagentman....your safety is far more important to everyone than getting in trouble

Brittany said:
just out of curiosity, you don't have to say if you don't want to, but what's this freak's sn?  and I totally agree with secretagentman....your safety is far more important to everyone than getting in trouble
i really dont want to say, because i really dont need more people im'ing him

and anyways, what if he knows i go on this site? if you guys know my sn on aim, sometimes i'll say something like, "brb, i'm on AllAlias" for my away message or something, or i'll mention AA in my profile

VaughnFan13 said:
Brittany said:
just out of curiosity, you don't have to say if you don't want to, but what's this freak's sn?  and I totally agree with secretagentman....your safety is far more important to everyone than getting in trouble
i really dont want to say, because i really dont need more people im'ing him

and anyways, what if he knows i go on this site? if you guys know my sn on aim, sometimes i'll say something like, "brb, i'm on AllAlias" for my away message or something, or i'll mention AA in my profile
just leave it as AA. most people don't have a clue that AA stants for AllAlias...my friend thought it was American Airlines once....

OMIGOD!!! this may be the paranoia talking, but some strange guy just knocked at my door, but i didnt hear it because i was talking on the phone with the friend who im'ed him, and my brothers came to tell me (my parents arent home)someone had knocked, and i looked out, and it was some guy i didnt know...and let me tell you, the last time someone knocked at our door, whoi i didnt know, was a looong, long time agio...like 6 months ago! it could be some guy who was looking for someone else's apartment, or somebody looking for directions, like it was last time, but since i was on the phone with the friend, i asked what the stalker guy looked like, and i really didnt get a good look at the person at my door since they were walking away and almost out of my sight, but the description (from what i can tell) sort of matches!!! now, i'm really scared and freaked out!!

i didnt...my brothers (who are really stupid) looked out the window and told me someone was knocking at our door (and i didnt hear because i was on the phone) and by the time i went to look, the person was wwlking away

Ouch. That's why the internet's so scary. Hm.. i guess this could be a lesson learned. Never ever talk to someone you don't know. I think the best way is to Block him or get a new email address... be careful next time. I heard a lot of people go through trouble because of the internet and chatting online. I say start over. get a new email address, tell them to ONLY your friends, and stay clear of the stalker. I hope this works.

Back