Season 2 Promo pics- Ep18 Truth Takes Time

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm trying to remain optimistic here but unfortunetely I can't.

*pulls hair out*

LOL!Get your hands off your hair!

I still believe Irina's good and that's part of her plan to stop Sloane's activities.

woah i feel really speechless about those pics.

it looks like on one of them sloan is forcing emily to kiss him....eeew

i don't know whats going on...but i like it and i can't wait

But he looked mad. And Syd still looked happy :blink:

Emily did look like she was doing something suspicious.

I love Vaughn he is sooooooo HOT! I want to know what the deal with Emily is. Did I say that Vaughn is SOOO HOT, I love his hair and his army suit.

Kelli

emetib said:
I think Irina has everyone underneath her little pinky and she's still got the evil in her. :angelic:
That's what I think too. If she's been this smart for this long, why would she suddenly turn herself in if she had nothing to gain by it. She's up to something, whether it be good or bad, we'll have to wait and see.

do we really know why Irina turned herself in? Were Syd&co. getting too close so she needed to be a distraction? Or did she really have a change-of-heart after having to shoot Syd? Oh, if only there weren't so many questions!

If Irina is working with Sloane it's obvious why she turned herself in. But I believe Sloane only knew about her plan when Sark gave him that paper. That's why I think she's playing him.

Manu said:
If Irina is working with Sloane it's obvious why she turned herself in. But I believe Sloane only knew about her plan when Sark gave him that paper. That's why I think she's playing him.
Agree. It seemed like Sloane was really searching her out last year, at the time they were looking for Khasinau, which he wouldn't have been doing if he was already working with her. But if she thinks what Sloane's doing is very dangerous, and how could she not think that, she's got to stay with him as he goes about his work.

Of course she's hiding something. She wouldn't have turned herself in without a REALLY good reason. Something's brewing, and we're soon going to find out what it is.

Back