Reality TV Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Title: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Genre: Comedy, Reality

First aired: 2003-07-15

Cast: Jai Rodriguez, Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Blair Boone

Overview: You never know what the Fab Five will do - or say - next as they travel across the US and deconstruct a straight guy's life, giving him a fabulous new wardrobe, personal grooming tips, a signature recipe or two, some good-looking furniture, personal relating skills and a brand-new attitude.
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

I'm so mad I missed it. I was at my brother's house, and he's got satellite and I got all the channels mixed up. So it was good? It is worth trying to catch next week?

i love this show! it's the best show this summer! the episode they showed on nbc on thursday was totally edited down. it's usually an hour long on bravo, and they only showed half on hour on nbc. but it was still pretty good. the team is just so hilarous. i love the fashion guy. he's the funniest one. i love how he emptied that straight guy's closet using tongs. but they really do such an amazing job on straightening (no pun intended :lol:smiley: the guy out. they're like miracle workers! and let me say... it takes a guy who is REALLY secure in his sexuality to let five gay men just totally make over his entire life. and i admire guys who are that secure in their sexuality. ^_^

yes, i would definitely say it's worth catching again next week. :D

why? it's a great concept! very original and creative. anybody can do a makeover show. but a makeover show whose experts are all gay and are making over a straight guy? now that's genius! :D

I absouluetly love this show!! next week their doing this guy who looks like he has one messy apartment.. they mad ehtis weeks guy look so good.. he wasnt bad ot begin with .. and he proposed!! it was so cute!

omg!!!!! i went to paramus park mall in Paramus nj and they were there Jai was there with ted!!!! i misse them i was so mad!! i sawea them leaving!!! it was so cool..

TV show information provided by The Movie Database