Reality TV Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

lol i love his one liners... remember when he was rounding upnthe socks... oh and when they played twister with the guys shower curtain. lol!

"some people say i look like ellen degeneres." lol

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
lol i love his one liners... remember when he was rounding upnthe socks... oh and when they played twister with the guys shower curtain. lol!

"some people say i look like ellen degeneres." lol
Hahaha, I loved the Ellen Degeneres part! That was so hilarious. Me and my mom burst out laughing.

I love the Fab 5 they make the world prettier, one straight guy at a time! lol Also, they help boost their self-esteem too and that's always good.

jai is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! one of them isn't gay. i hope it's jai. i really think he's hot. i watched the marathon on sunday.

It's on at the same time as Alias in Australia. From what I've seen of the previews though, it looks pretty contrived and tacky.
Of course I will never watch it - imagine missing Alias for that rubbish!

I assure you, Queer Eye is NOT rubbish. It is a GREAT show. It's absolutely hilarious. And yeah, I think Jai is kinda cute too. ^_^

Carson is the best! LoL, when he was rounding of the socks and he was wearing the cowboy hat and in an Aussie accent said, "OH! We got a live one here!!!" :lol: He's the best!

I love QE!!! Its so funny, espescially Carson :lol:. Anyone see that eppy when he he put that little pink fuzzy thing in his hair ( a little vauge but oh well).

"Am I a pretty little princess?"
"Oh, you SURE ARE"

:lol:I'm actully watching it right now on Bravo lol.