QUESTIONNAIRE 8

Hi, there children :woot: , and no i'm not dead for those who wonder. like none :lol: . anyway i'm having some trouble getting online because of these freaking computer, which problem i don't know what is, oh no wait i remember now IT'S OLD! :Ph34r: but where, answer ..

QUESTIONNAIRE 8

1. Can you remember your first celebrity crush? Who was that?

2. Tell me a vacations episode. Anything.

3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Either you got it at Dolce & Gabana or at your street’s grocery store, what was that.

4. What was the last thing you were offered?

1. Ok, don’t make fun of me... Gary Barlow :blush: ...yeah i was a huge Take That fan, and i had this major passion for the fat one. :lol: :Ph34r:

2. :lol: :lol: ...she would kill if she knew, but one year, i went on vacations with almost the whole family, to Algarve, where in Portugal. And that’s the beach. My cousin who is a baby ducks murder btw -_- , but that’s another story, went for a swim with a couple of my ants. And she’s diving, getting all wet, all happy...all joyfull until she remembers to wave at us who were in the sand. When she gets of the water to do it she brings a boob out of her bra :blink: . And may i say she as incredibly huge boobs. And there she is...smiling, all happy waving at us and to everyone at the beach...and we are all like... YOU HAVE A BOOB OUT IDIOT! ! ! :woot: shouting, making sings...PULL YOUR BRA DOWN! ! ! but she couldn’t ear us how far she was. In the end one of the ants notice and did it herself. Yeah, we all still enjoy to remind her that episode :D :rolleyes: .

3. I went shopping the other day so i have quite a lot of new stuff but the last thing i bought i’m pretty sure were my Gucci sun glasses. :cool: :D Yes, Gucci. :rolleyes: :lol: I was dying to buy them. I couldn’t just pass by them anymore I HAD TO BUY THEM! girls... :rolleyes:

4. My mom got me a Spiderman 2 DVD :D , yeah.. not the official one.. wait...can i go to jail for this? :blink:

:rolleyes:

honestly, i cant. hahah! no seriously i have NO idea....

oh my there are so many.... I'd have to go w/ when we were down at ocean city, NJ and we had just checked out of the hotel and we went to the boardwalk to get lunch before we drove home and this seagull fully went to the bathroom on my moms head and she FLIPPED OUT. i mean at the time it was horribly embarassing cuz she made such a scene but in retrospect its hysterical. She had to like try to wipe it off w/ like moist towellets and she complained the whole way home :rolleyes:
3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Either you got it at Dolce & Gabana or at your street’s grocery store, what was that.
well as much as i wish i had bought some dolce stuff.... i bought a brownie haha :lol:

um i dunno... a cd

-Probably Leonardo DiCaprio....you know that whole Titanic Craze :rolleyes:

-My family and I were staying in the Grand Tetons...they have this wildlife reserve area. We decide to go to it and see if we can catch a glimpse of buffalo. Well, we got more than a glimpse. This whole pack was crossing the road in front of us about 5 ft away. The bull crosses the other side as we start to creep towards it. It starts pawing the ground! Literally, dusts flying everywhere and it's grunting. My whole family is screaming at my mom to just floor it out of there but she just very calmly goes, "No, I'm gonna stay right here until it passes". We're screaming and telling her, "It's obviously not going to move if your still here!". Seriously, I mean, would you stay put while a 1,000 pound buffalo is about to charge at you?? NO...lol. Eventually my mom drove pass and the bull just stayed where he was. But it was the funniest thing, I wish we had it on tape :lol:

3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

-ummm...I think it was the Spiderman 2 soundtrack

-my dad offered to rent me a movie for selling these raffel tickets

First crush...i cant remember. Come on THINK! Cant remember.

We went to Hillsville Sanctury when i was little.
And we were all happy and having a picnic.
So then i decided to tease the Emus.
So i stood on the picnic bench waving a piece of bread at them.
Then they started to chase me all around the place, it was so embarassing everyone was laughing. And in the end they got the bread. And i burst into tears.

3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A lipgloss-Lychee Juicy Tube. $40!!!!!!!

Lunch.

Jennifer Garner that was a few months ago :D

I once raided some guys hotel room and stole all his alcoholic beverages. That was the last vacation i was on.

I just bought a shirt the other day. Its a long sleever shirt with a zipper on the shoulder, very fashionable. I got it at Mexx

I was offered a role in a movie last night :smiley:

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
We went to Hillsville Sanctury when i was little.
And we were all happy and having a picnic.
So then i decided to tease the Emus.
So i stood on the picnic bench waving a piece of bread at them.
Then they started to chase me all around the place, it was so embarassing everyone was laughing. And in the end they got the bread. And i burst into tears.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...to funny.. i'm trying to picture the emus chasing you around the picnic while you cry and wave a piece of bread.. :lol: :lol: ..to funny..emus are fast aren't they? :lol: :lol: ..poor little you.. :lol:

I think it was the guy who played the blue ranger in Power Rangers Mighty morphin. :lol: But I moved higher....now its the RED ranger from Power Rangers TIME FORCE :lol:

2.Tell me a vacations episode. Anything.

Rugrats Vacation-where they go to Las Vegas.I loved that episode :D

3.What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Either you got it at Dolce & Gabana or at your street’s grocery store, what was that.

I got an Icee in school :P

4.What was the last thing you were offered?

A cookie but I ended up throwing it away.....it was baaaaad :lol:

QUESTIONNAIRE 8

Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Zack on Saved by the Bell :lol:

getting drunk and going in the ocean fully clothed in my Easter dinner dress at 1am in the Dominican Republic this past Easter - and that was the second time I'd been there ;)

bread, cheese, and pickles at the grocery store, LoL, quite the combination!

a free movie rental at Blockbuster earlier today, haha

1. Can you remember your first celebrity crush? Who was that? I dont go for celebs too much. Allthough MV isnt't bad....

2. Tell me a vacations episode. Anything. 8th grade washington dc trip- We were locked out of our room for like 2 hours because the keys didn't work, so we sat in the middle of the hallway and played cards with like 20 people, including the adults. Then some boys broke a mirror. It was fun. lol.

3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Either you got it at Dolce & Gabana or at your street’s grocery store, what was that. Um... I think it was the Alias magazine.

4. What was the last thing you were offered? To save 20 percent off my next purchase at old navy! :lol:

Heck yea... all the member of Menudo... DON'T LAUGH.... I was convinced I was moving to Puerto Rico and marrying one of them....

A trip across the country in the family station wagon when I was 8... Me and my brother were fighting pretty bad in the car and he kicked me really hard in the kidney... we had to stop at so many hospitals on that trip for procedures... not a good memory....

Same trip... we were heading down a road in New Mexico in the middle of the night.... then WHAM -- right in the middle of the road was the head of a horse... :confused: my dad almost wrecked the car.

Last thing I bought for myself was in New York City... a dress at Kenneth Cole for a wedding.... (y)

A job without even applying for it.... but it didn't pan out and I'm still bitter about it... To long to go into.... :angry:

no i dont rember
we went camping and it was on a river casue we went caniong also at nihgt we camepd on a island but we orgot our tnet poles! it was freezing! cuase it was like spetember in wi!!!! yikes!!! we had to use our tent as a blanket !

food at like subway i think
4. What was the last thing you were offered?candy form my freind on coross country

Most likely Joey from New Kids on the Block. I even had one of those huge buttons that came with a little frame stand on it sitting at my desk in second grade. :lol:

Um, I went to my sisters in CT one summer and the day she picked to go to the beach in RI, I got really sick on the way there. She had to pull over and I puked in someone's yard. Whoops.

I bought Ziploc bags, a birthday card for my nephew and the new Us Weekly today at Wal-Mart.

My fiance's friend Jason offered to buy me a drink tonight at the rodeo.

1. Brad Pitt...lmao

2. My sister and I stalked Brandy. We didn't get her autograph though...
-_-

3. hm...a Fossil watch?

4. um...I don't remember...

Guy: Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block. I know, i know, embarrassing, :blush: but he was really fit and i was all of 8/9 yrs old.

Girl: Alicia Silverstone. After seeing Clueless i was absolutely besotted with the girl and to some extent i still am, i just hide it well. i even made an Alicia folder with cut-outs and everything. God how shameful, especially as i was like 12 or 13. :blush:

While on Music Tour in Prague in 1998 me and my mates got drunk and snuck out of the boat we were staying on in the middle of the night. They all decided to go skinny dipping, while i flat out refused. what i then realised was that i had my camera in my pocket and proceeded to take many pictures with which i used to bribe them all for loads of stuff once we got back to school in England. :lol: This included getting homework done for me, sweets, lots of stuff. ^_^

The Footballer's Wives DVD boxset. Cheap tacky british drama. its frigging great :lol:

Um, well my girlfriend doesn't know this (until now) but i was offered money for sex last night as i was walking home. I was so offended. I was like "Do i look like a frigging prostitute." :angry: for God's sake i was wearing Gap tracksuit bottoms and a football shirt. Bloody cheek!!! :angry: And he only offered £20. :angry: :lol:

Ummm... I really have no friggin idea. I think I will just go with Chad Michael Murray! :lol:

OMG this is SO embarrassing. Anyways I am half French and I go to France every summer to visit my family over there and always crazy stuff happens when I'm there.
Anyways, I was about 8 or 9 at the time, and we were on the train heading back from Paris to Normandy where my dad used to live. My sister and my cousin were looking through these catalogues and were pretending to order stuff out of it or whatever... My parents were sitting across from and were talking. Then all of a sudden I saw this guy sitting in the seat behind my mom (I think he was Arab btw) looking really pained and his face was all contorted. I was wondering what was wrong with him when I saw... ok this is really gross... this purple/pink thing in his hands and I thought it was a potato at first... well guess what IT WAS HIS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH! He was masturbating IN THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst part is he SAW ME looking at him and put a finger to his lips cuz he didn't want me saying anything!!!!!! I was so disturbed, I stopped talking and had this weird look on my face for the rest of the train ride! My mom kept asking me what was wrong and when we finally got off the train (that ride was waayyy too long) I told her what I had seen and my mom got all mad and told me I should have said something... But I'm glad I didn't, I so didn't want to start a scene! And the worst part is I didn't even know what he was really doing at the time! That is how I got my innocence taken away from me.. haha jk but that was not a pleasant experience and I think that pretty much tops any of your horror vacation stories.

A book at barnes and noble (away laughing on a fast camel by louise rennison if you must know! :P )

My sis offered to go on a bike ride cuz it's so nice out.

newyorkaise said:
Then all of a sudden I saw this guy sitting in the seat behind my mom (I think he was Arab btw) looking really pained and his face was all contorted.  I was wondering what was wrong with him when I saw... ok this is really gross... this purple/pink thing in his hands and I thought it was a potato at first... well guess what IT WAS HIS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAH! He was masturbating IN THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst part is he SAW ME looking at him and put a finger to his lips cuz he didn't want me saying anything!!!!!!

[post="975695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

..hmm.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . :lol: ..OMG that's...ugh! ...and now that you talk about it i just remembered! once, i was like 9 too, i saw my mother's cousin's "things"!!! in this summer vacations too, and he was wearing these beach shorts, too big for him, i guess, so he's sitted down with his leg up.. :eek: :lol: :lol: ..and i'm like.. :eek: what the hell...? :lol: :lol: he never noticed!no one else noticed! just me. and that was quite disturbing too, and at the time i couldn't tell what the hell that was too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .. :blush: embarrassing..

Back