Season 1 Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
“The truth is, this is just a courtesy call, like when you say to your neighbor – we’re having a loud party on Saturday night if that’s all right with you. What you’re really saying is we’re havine a loud dparty on Satuday night” - Jack

“If there’s one rule you don’t break, that’s the rule you don’t break” - Dixon

“Danny, since my mother died, I always hoped I would find someone to give my life meaning. That person is you - I just met the agency
first.” - Sydney

“You're not there; I know you're not there. Or in San Diego. You could be anywhere; doing anything... which is the crux of the issue. Can I live like this, not knowing where or why, when? Can I live in the dark? And the answer is, the only answer I came up with, Sydney, was... was yes.” - Danny, on Sydney’s answering machine

“I couldn't live with myself, saying goodbye to you because of risk. All the risk.” - Danny

“Stop saying ‘we.’ Stop talking about the agency! You killed the man I love!” - Sydney
“No, agent Bristow. You did.” - Sloane

“You listen to me. Information about this agency must be treated like a virus. There is only one response to a virus, and that response is containment.” - Sloane

“They need you active, and if they don't have confidence in someone who is in as deep as you are... they will fix that problem.” - Dixon to Sydney

"Write this down: E M E T I B. You got that? OK, now, reverse it." - Sydney

“I've got bad news for you, man. I'm your worst enemy. I've got nothing to lose.” - Sydney
“That's not exactly true. You have teeth.” - “BITEME guy”

“Dad, you have a gun!” - Sydney
“I thought you sold airplane parts!” - Sydney
“I don’t sell airplane parts. I never sold airplane parts” - Jack

"I just wanted to say...start with the teeth in the back - if you don’t mind." - Sydney to “BITEME guy”

JACK: About a decade ago, a pool of agents went free-lance. Russian, Libyan, Chinese, Ethopian--
SYDNEY: The Alliance of Twelve.
JACK: What do you know about them?
SYDNEY: They're an enemy of the United States. They're mercenaries. They're dangerous...
JACK: I'm one of them. SD-6 is not a black ops division of the C.I.A. SD-6 is a branch of the alliance. You work for the very enemy you thought you were fighting.

“So what you are saying is that I’m working for the enemy, and that you are the enemy” - Sydney to Jack

“Who are you to come to me and act like a father? If you want to help me, stay away from me” - Sydney

Feel free to post your own :smiley:

Charlie said:
“Stop saying ‘we.’ Stop talking about the agency! You killed the man I love!” - Sydney
“No, agent Bristow. You did.” - Sloane

"Write this down: E M E T I B. You got that? OK, now, reverse it." - Sydney

"I just wanted to say...start with the teeth in the back - if you don’t mind." - Sydney to “BITEME guy”
Those were my three favorite quotes that Charlie posted in this episode!
I liked the one the most of Sloane and Sydney "You killed the person I loved" Sloane: No you did

"I am so lost. I was looking for the bathroom."-Sydney

"This is a restricted area."-Suit & Glasses

"Please don't tell my boss. If he found out I swear to you I would lose my job. (Tearing up)-Sydney

"The bathroom is this way."-Suit & Glasses

"Thank you...I like your tie!"-Sydney :redhair: :P

"I'm going to ask you one more time...who do you work for. You...pretty little girl?"-Suit & Glasses

"The agency"-Sydney

"Louder."-Suit & Glasses

"I can't!"-Sydney

(Suddenly head butts him! You go girl!!!) :lol: :redhair:

Sydney Look Alike said:
"I'm going to ask you one more time...who do you work for. You...pretty little girl?"-Suit & Glasses

"The agency"-Sydney

"Louder."-Suit & Glasses

"I can't!"-Sydney

(Suddenly head butts him! You go girl!!!) :lol: :redhair:
yes haha gotta luv it!

Yes, so did I, it's fun watching it. As for a quote, when Sydney's done kicking ass in the carpark, picks up the gun when she hears a car approach aims and sees Jack.

Jack, "Get in!"

Sydney (shocked), "Daddy?"

and when they're in the car Jack's explaining stuff and says, "Put your seatbelt on." I love these moments :smiley:

VAUGHN: Well, this could be very interesting.
SYDNEY: Does that mean I'm in?
VAUGHN: No, not yet. They're reviewing your statement. You wrote a lot.
SYDNEY: I know.
VAUGHN: I mean, it's like Tolstoy long. Devlin says it could take weeks to verify. But I know we could use another double agent in SD-6.
(Sydney shakes her head.)
VAUGHN: So I'll be in contact. I'm going to get you out of here, keep you concealed. Why are you shaking your head?
SYDNEY: Because you said "another."
VAUGHN: So?
SYDNEY: So, if you really had one already you most likely wouldn't tell me until I was authenticated.
VAUGHN: Unless I had an instinct about you.
SYDNEY: My bet is you don't. Have another double.
VAUGHN: We might.
SYDNEY: But you want me to believe that you do so that on the off chance that I'm looking to be a triple agent, I'll report back there was an existing mole to upset the balance of my agency.
VAUGHN: I'm not trying to play you.
SYDNEY: Yeah. We'll see.
VAUGHN: I have an instinct. (stares at her) You need a dentist. Do you have one? Because I can get you a name.
SYDNEY: I'm all right.
VAUGHN: I'll be right back.

SYDNEY: How do I know what you're telling me is the truth?
JACK: I guess we'll just have to learn to trust each other.

SYDNEY: Just this one. What lipstick do you use? I love it.
AIRPORT EMPLOYEE: Alex Jane lips. Concord Grape.
SYDNEY: It totally pops.

SUIT AND GLASSES: Who do you work for, you pretty little girl?

DIXON: What's going on with you?
SYDNEY: Nothing. Why?
DIXON: You're, like... you've got a glow.
SYDNEY: I don't have a glow.

WILL: That's the problem, having siblings live with you. They try to get you to meet people that you aren't supposed to meet in real life.

DANNY: You've never gotten a "D."
SYDNEY: I've gotten a "D"!
DANNY: (amused) When?
SYDNEY: High school. Home ec.
DANNY: What did you do? Oh, did you embroider something on a T-shirt...?
SYDNEY: Sweatshirt. It was the assignment.
DANNY: What, it was obscene? Something with the teacher.
SYDNEY: He was a sexist pig. I deserved a scholarship for that.

SLOANE: Oscar Mueller was killed last month. He was riding a moped through Berlin and was hit by an ambulance of all things.

MARSHALL: It's got a camera and a short pulse laser, plus a grid analyzer and I got it to forty-two snaps right now. But I want to get it to forty-seven because... that's a prime number. Heh.

DANNY: Maybe there is a way out because people aren't spies forever.
Sometimes people have to say they used to be spies. I miss you, Syd. Come home.

I love the "Bite me" one and the part where Sydney throws the Rambaldi device on Sloane's desk and say's something like "I'm back".

srg said:
Sydney throws the Rambaldi device on Sloane's desk and say's something like "I'm back".
[post="667643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah loved that one...
syd's got the spunk...

Hey If this one is chosen all well i like and i want to post it...lol

I chose the number 47 because it is a prime number

at the time we didn't think of anything of 47 and watching this i was OMG Rambaldi. I love how JJ does things like that. Love him

Melissa

Back