Season 5 Rachel

Maybe Sark is having sex with..........are you ready?? OLIVIA REED!!!! They have history and she is
coming back this season according to the spoilers. Hows that for a theory?

shudders, that would be... creepy!

Anyways, I don't think Rachel will be a Sydney clone because she is bad in the field. When she was trying to download those files, you could tell. She was so suspicious! I think her romantic interest will be Thomas Grace. Definately

shudders, that would be... creepy!

Anyways, I don't think Rachel will be a Sydney clone because she is bad in the field. When she was trying to download those files, you could tell. She was so suspicious! I think her romantic interest will be Thomas Grace. Definately

Hmm how many years has Rachel worked? Sydney is kind of suspicious and scared in the prequel series.

I don't think she's a clone either. She specializes in the Marshall stuff! Is APO gonna try to train her for the field? :Ponder:

I like her! I think she was pretty fun to watch.

I know I said Thomas Grace would be her romantic interest, welll what if it was Marshall? I know he has a wife and everything, but he was "admiring" her. I know, out of context, but you have to admit, it would be funny.

I liked her on that show "The Inside" (did I get the title right?), and I don't think she's a replacement friend, but somehow I just don't completely trust her. Maybe I'm just too suspicious--too much trying to analyze what the heck JJ is doing!

I liked her on that show "The Inside" (did I get the title right?), and I don't think she's a replacement friend, but somehow I just don't completely trust her. Maybe I'm just too suspicious--too much trying to analyze what the heck JJ is doing!

YES! The Inside was wonderful wasn't it? If Fox hadn't cancelled it *mutters bad words*

ok, maybe it's just me...but I love Rachel in this role. I think it is really great to see a glimpse of what Syd might have also went through trying to learn how to be the extreme butt-kicker she became. We didn't get to see any of that. Syd was already awesome by the time Season 1 started. I loved when Rachel decked Tom. The look on her face was priceless! I look forward to the development of her character.

Back