Season 4 Rambaldi?

So whats up with Nadia and Slaone just "handing over" their amazing Rambaldi artifact to the US governemnt? Has JJ dumped Rambaldi? Or will it just take time for his ressurection ;)

:beerdrink:

You can't just dump the Rambaldi storyline. Too much of the show is invested in it. The creators have already said that the Rambaldi storyline will be more so in the background this year than the foreground. But it will be central in some episodes.

I'm hoping for the perfect balance - with Rambaldi still a factor, but not the overkill that was last season. Season 1 was great in that respect - Season 2 wasn't bad either, but it was starting to get a little too into it towards the end. If Rambaldi were to disappear completely, I would lose almost all interest in the show. The mythology is one of the fundamental things that underpins it, along with the family dynamics. Without that, it's just another procedural drama, only with wigs. :redhair:

Well, a sign Rambaldi is a smaller part this season: no Rambaldi symbol in the opening sequence...

didn't they mention rambaldi in the episode? (when sloane and nadia gave it to the CIA to earn his position)

Considering how last night's cliffhanger seemed to be building up to the fight between the Chosen One and the Passenger, it's hard to see how the writers will effectively push Rambaldi into the background when one of his prophecies appears as though it will be one of the driving forces of the characters this season.

Tiger<O> said:
Considering how last night's cliffhanger seemed to be building up to the fight between the Chosen One and the Passenger, it's hard to see how the writers will effectively push Rambaldi into the background when one of his prophecies appears as though it will be one of the driving forces of the characters this season.
[post="1147978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

true, but the artifact retreival missions were some of the best :smiley:

rambaldi will be back i think in episode 7.....i'm not sure if there's anything earlier other than meantions of him

Rambaldi is the bone of the show ... so I am sure there will be more to it than just those little references in episodes 1 and 2 ... ;)

I hope so. I mean in season 3 it was definately overkill with all the Rambaldi storylines, but hopefully this season will still see some Rambaldi. I can't really see them phasing it out all together as it is so vital to the show. It would also leave a lot of loose ends with all of the prophecies that haven't come true yet and would disappoint alot of fans.

He'll be back, but considering Irina is out of the way and Sloane can't afford to make any moves considered rogue, it'll be quiet on the Rambaldi front for a while.

However it should be interesting cos there is currently no set direction the Rambaldi stuff has to go. At the end of S2 we were all wondering what Il Dire was, now we know, and most of the questions in S3 were sorta answered. This season it's a whole new phase of whatever Rambaldi's ultimate plan was.

Right... Il Dire led to The Passenger... The Passenger led to the Equation... The Equation led to that last Rambaldi device.

Let's hope they keep some transition with that.

Back