Random 111

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I'm just happy we got something.... I wouldn't care if JJ sent us trash, so long as it has Michael Vartan's name on it. :lol: :D

and I'm gonna copy nance and send a copy of that letter so I can get my own. :D :lol:
hahaha go for it!!!!!
and make like a thousand copies of it, and put 'em everywhere.... it'll be very very sacred. :lol:

what did you do with yours? :D

roxy! tina! hey guys!! :hi:
It took the place of my glossy Legolas picture. :lol:
Its in a little plastic frame type thing on my computer desk. ^_^

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
I think Ill order more Fearless books today....and the next Alias one since that is out. ^_^
it's out?? :confused:

man, I am so behind. I haven't even gotten the first Vaughn one yet. ^_^
Yea it says its been out since September :blink:

Vaughn_Lovah said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
I think Ill order more Fearless books today....and the next Alias one since that is out. ^_^
it's out?? :confused:

man, I am so behind. I haven't even gotten the first Vaughn one yet. ^_^
Yea it says its been out since September :blink:
Whoa I'm behind too! I blame school and endless hours of homework! ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
SydB_JenG said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
Hey guys,how is everyone? :cool:
Hey yojo!!! that pic you have of syd in your sig is my absolute favorite!!
Hey :smiley: Thanks,i like it too.But just like every other J.G photo she looks awesome.How are you? :smiley:
im alright...what about you?? whats new??
Thats great,Me im soooo tired from this surfing trip i took with some friends this weekend,but im sooo board so i logged on. :smiley: :D

spysurfergrl247 said:
tinytina10 said:
Hey yojo ..long time no see.. did you go surfing today? ...:lol:
Heloo, :smiley: Yeah i know,i was in Rincon wich is a very good surfing spot,the whole weekend with some friends. :smiley: :D How are you doing? :D
I'm good :D how long did you know how to surf? learning how to surf is one of my dreams in life :smiley:

tinytina10 said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
tinytina10 said:
Hey yojo ..long time no see.. did you go surfing today? ...:lol:
Heloo, :smiley: Yeah i know,i was in Rincon wich is a very good surfing spot,the whole weekend with some friends. :smiley: :D How are you doing? :D
I'm good :D how long did you know how to surf? learning how to surf is one of my dreams in life :smiley:
I started at 9yrs old and now im 13 so i know pretty much.You have to try it.Are you coming to the chat 2night? :smiley:

Hey everybody. :smiley: I'm feeling pretty happy now. Jeff finished 5th today and I just submitted my resume for a job as a Computer Operator, so hopefully I will get this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back