Random 162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
10000 posts !!!!!!!! yyyyyyoooooouuuuuuupppppiiii yyyyyooooouuuuppppiiiiiiiii yyyyyyoooooouuuupppppiiiii wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt
if you posted that at sd-1, you'd be banned :P
really, it's just a post !

Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
10000 posts !!!!!!!! yyyyyyoooooouuuuuuupppppiiii yyyyyooooouuuuppppiiiiiiiii yyyyyyoooooouuuupppppiiiii wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt wwwwwwooooooooooooootttttttttt
not to the SD-1 admins :P i hate SD-1...

Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
at sd-1 you can post that sort of thing, it's a useless post.
that's the thing about sd-1, it has pretty strict rules

Moriel said:
Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
I don't hate it and I don't post often there, but I like the art which is posted.

Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
I don't hate it and I don't post often there, but I like the art which is posted.
I just don't like the rules :D

okelay said:
Sophie said:
Moriel said:
Sophie said:
at sd-1 you can post that sort of thing, it's a useless post.
that's the thing about sd-1, it has pretty strict rules
maybe too strict, it's only to show my joy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back