Random 196

3ffect said:
thx eva :smiley: hehe

we realy do need to open the bar! suzi is never on tho, anymore... or i just always miss her being on
she's not been in ML for ages - but only cos it's been dead.
but she has no computer this week. poor girl! (n)

she'll be back!! if you wanna find her try our anti lauren club!! LOL :lol:

jems said:
KateJones47 said:
i'm fine thanks jems, i've been swamped with a bunch of projects for school, now I'm researching a Nazi death camp for my lit class. So sad.  :(
hows that for a depressing topic!? :(

couldn't they give you something a little happier?? :rolleyes:
my teacher's trying to perpare us for our visit to the holocaust museum in washington d.c. But we got put into groups and my group members refuse to take it seriously! :angry:

jems said:
3ffect said:

we realy do need to open the bar! suzi is never on tho, anymore... or i just always miss her being on

well the lounge was closed for a week and then AA went down for about two weeks, all in February

November 13 said:
Hey Jems! Sorry I took forever on the phone last night (had to help someone with hw)-- hope you had a good night sleep :smiley:
no worries Eva!!! :smiley: i was just sooooooooo tired :asleep:

SecretAgentMan said:
jems said:
3ffect said:

well the lounge was closed for a week and then AA went down for about two weeks, all in February
man-- but that happened during a good time-- I had so many tests those weeks-- although I missed AA so much :(

KateJones47 said:
jems said:
KateJones47 said:
i'm fine thanks jems, i've been swamped with a bunch of projects for school, now I'm researching a Nazi death camp for my lit class. So sad.  :(

my teacher's trying to perpare us for our visit to the holocaust museum in washington d.c. But we got put into groups and my group members refuse to take it seriously! :angry:
Ive been to a concentration camp, it was soo scary, it was really quiet :(

But a really good experience helps you put things in perspective

KateJones47 said:
jems said:
KateJones47 said:

cool!! about the trip :smiley: ....not so cool about ur group members!!! :(

hope you have fun!!!!! :smiley:

November 13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
jems said:
3ffect said:

man-- but that happened during a good time-- I had so many tests those weeks-- although I missed AA so much :(
I've been busy too. How's school Eva? I wonder if we've seen each other yet on campus. :lol:

November 13 said:
although I missed AA so much :(
me too - it's all that gets me through the day sometimes!!!

i started gpoing to sd1 but just didnt like it (except for the sarkney fics eh LOL) :P

jems said:
KateJones47 said:
jems said:
KateJones47 said:

cool!! about the trip :smiley: ....not so cool about ur group members!!! :(

hope you have fun!!!!! :smiley:
thanks, i can't wait, only problem is I have to wake up at 3 in the morning so i can be at the airport by 4:30! :eek: :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
November 13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
jems said:
3ffect said:

I've been busy too. How's school Eva? I wonder if we've seen each other yet on campus. :lol:
lol-- if you've been around kinsolving you've prob seen me!

Hey did you enjoy the snow day a couple weeks back?

November 13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
November 13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
jems said:
3ffect said:

lol-- if you've been around kinsolving you've prob seen me!

Hey did you enjoy the snow day a couple weeks back?
Kinsolving....sounds familiar. lol

Oh the snow was great! I went out and played it in at 2 am. :lol: I've got pics too. :smiley: Did you get out in the snow?

thats realy cool! lol

thats a massive school! whoah whoah...... thats huge lol

i dont' like sd-1 went there a couple of times, just seems too cold.. lol dont' know just not very friendly

Back