Random 196

yeah. i had gotten my license 2 weeks earlier. my mom couldn't resist. i was like, "mommy. pleassssse! come on! i need a car! pleasssssse!!" i asked her for a car even BEFORE i got my license. so all my daily nagging and begging got her annoyed that she had to shut me up. and the only way was to give in. so we went to the dealership 2 days before my birthday. didn't even bother looking around, bought the car right then and there. needless to say, i was overjoyed. but my mom was pretty happy too. cause i had wanted an acura rsx... but i ended up giving a civic coupe. which is like $5,000 less.

with a glug glug here
and a glug glug there
here a glug
there a glug
everywhere a glug glug
Old McDonald had a farm eieio
and on the farm he had a hamburger
eieio

hey marco!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves due to lack of smilies*

ok, this may be a dumb question cos I have been unconnected from the world of Alias for years BUT has season 3 started in England yet?
Oh my God I am going to cry.....we lost the rugby!! 22 wins and then we go and lose. We played rubbishly...I mean without Johnny or M.Johnson we suck and also Robinson wasn't at his best and Thompson was throwing really bad line outs!! Why did they not let those two trys? They were fine....nothing wrong with them!!! I am soooo angry...even though it has been about three days........*walks away and buries head in hands, crying!*
I'm so depressed....I have so much work!! Its not even possible!! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!

hiya!
dangerous agent: no, s3 has not started in the UK, it starts on sky this Sunday (wooooo yeah!!)... i'm getting my friend to record it for me!!

Yes...hello everyone...are we going to say anythign else besides different variations of "hey"? SNOW...damn it snow...just not on my birthday!

Back