Random 229

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maeve! Nice to meet you ^_^

Yeah, I read Maeve's post in the introduction forum :lol: You made her join AA. Well, hope you have fun here. We're all very nice :D

Hey Dani! :hi:

Well, all the evil people are asleep :lol: I'm joking, there's no evil people, we all get along very nicely :smiley:

Blondeaussiechick said:
Hey Erika!!!!

How is photoshop??

I at work so many not reply quickly. :smiley:

;)
Eh... allright I guess... but I think I mentioned before... I hate the font things on there! :angry: lool... they are so crappy! :eek:

Hey Jess!!

How are we this morning.

Just posted the who cover on the gartan thread.

Is an old b/w white pic of jen.

I hope the fast food store near me has it or I will be screaming silently lol :smiley:

sidneymichaelvaughn4ever said:
Blondeaussiechick said:
Hey Erika!!!!

How is photoshop??

;)
Eh... allright I guess... but I think I mentioned before... I hate the font things on there! :angry: lool... they are so crappy! :eek:
So did you make your make your av??

I love that eppy.!!

So you can or can't make av's !!

Just curious I love my aa one but have no artisitc talent at all. lol :lol: ;)

jess said:
Well, all the evil people are asleep :lol: I'm joking, there's no evil people, we all get along very nicely :smiley:
Not all the evil people are asleep... *lurks* haha... jk... :P
:lol: You're evil for making Maeve join up to AA :P :lol: Joking! :D

Blondeaussiechick said:
Blondeaussiechick said:
Hey Erika!!!!

How is photoshop??

;)
So did you make your make your av??

I love that eppy.!!

So you can or can't make av's !!

Just curious I love my aa one but have no artisitc talent at all. lol :lol: ;)
haha... mine's talent?! :lol: lool... no, I made this avvie a while ago... you didn't see it before? :thinking: I made it with my other program... I made amy's too... the banner and avvie... the other banner I had before, 'SupportALIAS.com' something was also made by me... ^_^ Do you know meg (fivetoes1foot)? Cuz I made a site with her: sweetdreamzgraphix.tk... check out the banners section... (y) :lol:

Maeve doesn't even watch Alias...not that that's a requirement to be post on this board...but you could persuade her too *nudge, nudge* :D :lol:

jess said:
Maeve doesn't even watch Alias...not that that's a requirement to be post on this board...but you could persuade her too *nudge, nudge* :D :lol:
Yea... I know... but she doesn't watch it... :( ...or do you maeve...? :blink:

Tell her about MV. No one can deny the hotness of MV. Show her the shirtless scenes of MV and tell her that's what every Alias episode is like :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back