Random #273

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinders said:
anyway adam, is francie really dead, or is she just pretending to be alison and worked it all out and if alison is alison does this mean that we'll never know what alison will look like until she gets fixed, and what will she look like??
[post="1247536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes i am looking for a bit of kum bai yah or however you spelt it, i can't get a good women, or a bad women for that matter!

Anyway, Francie is dead, probably, so we won't know what Alison looks like until she gets fixed but when she does shes gonna look like Eliza Dushku. I though that was obvious. Call yaself a fan cinders?!

jehovahs_witness said:
Anyway, Francie is dead, probably, so we won't know what Alison looks like until she gets fixed but when she does shes gonna look like Eliza Dushku. I though that was obvious. Call yaself a fan cinders?!
[post="1247548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, call yerself a fan?. We all know that Francie is dead (probably) and Adamina obviously knows Allison isn't dead & even though Markovic's lab was destroyed, she can get fixed. C'mon, that's obvious!... :D

Of course, Cinders, he may not know about Allison's connection to Sark and his connection to finding 'The Passenger' through the box and the Restoration and the Hourglass. And does he know if Conrad gave him the info?. Or if 'The Passenger' was found & what he looked like?. I wonder... :thinking:

YES!!! its the coolest show ever!!(right under Alias!!!) Last week it was a re-run!!Grrrrrr!! I hope its a new one this week!!
SYD

Yes, it's true.
I don't know why there is no episode of Veronica Mars this month.
I've watch every episode, except the last one (episode number 15).

i only cath the last couple of mintes of it!! some kinda dance with the deppety dude! And then something with her mom! I cant rember much!!
SYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back