~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup guys?? I'm in the libery again being bord killing an hour before class!! OMGZ I hate rain like where having today! its bearly enought to turn ur wipers on but it build up so u have to do it! *grrrr* Yeah today the Irish bear comes out at work :P I decied I'm going to name mine Paul :D Oh and I total caved yestorday and bough some v-day cards and stuff but there like kidy stuff and that why! :P

Aww...love the name for your bear!!! ^_^ Yeah, I realized today that I really need to get new tires on my car...it was kinda scary, but I'm okay now :lol: ^_^ My house is freezing right now...I may have to turn the heater on...hmm... ^_^

:lol: U think ur scared now wait in till u find out how much ur tires will cost u!!! well I just went to bank and got gas and now I'm souving food down my tough and getting dressed and I work 2-9 tonight!!!! Blondie u should come see me :P ttygl!!
<3
syd

:lol: They're not that expensive...but they're not cheap either... :lol: My car needs gas too... :lol: Have fun at work!!! I don't know if I'll be able to visit tonight, but I definitely will sometime...I want to see the Irish bear!!! ^_^

so am i thats why i am trying to do something looking forward to tomoz first soccer match in awhile for me lol

Hey, I just woke up...and now I'm talking on the phone with Miguel. I think I'm going to the movies later with my mom...other than that I'm not doing anything til then... ^_^

i just woke up now lol.

wow last night was sooooo fun! the dance was only 2 hours though!! :wtf: got home @ 9, and just crashed. woke up now, almost 1 pm lol. slept really good though. reading for awhile then getting ready for a party tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back