ALIAS_RULES said:
Sunfire_77 said:
bluheart13 said:
Magnolia said:
:makes mental note:

ames723- Amy
bluheart13- Mandi

I think I can remember this...

And Mandi I'm FROM Chicago, Illinois but currently live in Grayslake, Illinois. You?
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandi is Aliasgirl47!!
LMAO! TIMMMY! hha u poor thingy! lol is ok magginolia! :D When I first got here I though all the guys were girls and all the girls were girls....... I was a very confused soulll.....

Yep....

and Im Ally/Alexis/Sunfire/Sunny/sunshine lol/ boo/Missshorty/ umm what else..../o yeah /Hey you/ and SittingduckSquatingpegeon.............

:D
you forgot ally-gator lol
dang you lawrence! *wraps ur mouth with duct t ape* lol

ahh but yeah thats one too.........

from a very sad joke long long long time ago.......... It wasnt my fault........lol

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
ooo we have two kates now! yay!

confusion galore! ^_^
yep. I can totally see myself thinking that all these people like me but realize that they were talking to you the whole time..... :thinking:

Magnolia said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

confusion galore! ^_^
yep. I can totally see myself thinking that all these people like me but realize that they were talking to you the whole time..... :thinking:
well, confusion can be stopped. Ya'll can call me Magnolia. Or something that doesn't sound soo... flower-y

Magnolia said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:

confusion galore! ^_^
:lol: no no, dearie, we love you already! :D

we enjoy sucking people into our insanity. :abduct:

yes nance they were.......good memories...good memories.... *remebers dressing up and acting all.....british with bestfriend....* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah thats before she dissed me for her other friends.......lil-
ummm nevermind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back