Random #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betha Bristow said:
VaughnFan13 said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
okay, enough about nosebleeds now. please? I'm starting to think I'll get one soon. :lol:
lol, so whats our next topic on conversation?

how about...reality shows...yay or nay :P ?
nay

boring subject in my opinion
i like some of them...they're interesting...right now, i'm only watching 2 reality tv shows, Race to the Altar and The Family...anyone else watch those?

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I don't really have a motto for dating. just "anything goes". :D

:::twirls:::
Yeah not bad, I've heard worse

Alright whats the worst pickup line you've ever heard?

"I'm not really this tall, I'm just sitting on my wallet, wanna drink?" :shudder:

glimmerofhope said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I don't really have a motto for dating. just "anything goes". :D

:::twirls:::
Yeah not bad, I've heard worse

Alright whats the worst pickup line you've ever heard?

"I'm not really this tall, I'm just sitting on my wallet, wanna drink?" :shudder:
ummm...ok...that is a lil weird...i'd get away from him as fast as possible

my favorite reality tv show is The Mole...its not on the air right now, but i loved it...

I loved Manor House. it was pretty funny...

and The Amazing Race is pretty cool. I've only just started watching, though. ^_^

but I really don't like the others. like, say, Fear Factor or one of those dating ones. :D

I did a quiz once and it was to find out who was my perfect reality host match (hey I was bored) and it was the host of Survivor, I can't remember his name lol

I love the amazing race and I really want to be on it because hey you get to travel for free!!!

what channel? ::runs to fetch tv guide::

it's interesting that, when pleasantville was made, reese witherspoon and tobey maguire were only minor stars. and now they're both HUGE celebrities. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back